Ethernet on Z68XP-UD3

boogi

1 post in this topic

I have a Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 and used to have a perfectly working Hackintosh build running Mountain Lion, but lately I've noticed that my App Store won't login ("An unknown error has occurred"). I've been searching around, and the most common solution is to have a working Ethernet kext and then remove all network devices, delete the Network preference file, reboot, then re-add my network components starting with Ethernet and then Wi-fi (I use Wi-fi for my internet connection).

The only problem is that my ethernet doesn't seem to be detected. I don't think anything changed, and I was able to access the App Store fine a few weeks ago. Ever since I noticed, I've been trying everything just to get App Store access, but haven't had any success yet.

I tried both Lnx2Mac's Realtek driver as well as AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext from #####, but neither seem to get the Ethernet detected. I also have EthernetBuiltIn in my boot.plist file as well. When I go to my network devices, I don't see any Ethernet option and my System Profile says that no ethernet is detected.

Does anyone know what kext I can use to get ethernet working on my system? Thanks!