[GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

GhostRaider

2,093 posts in this topic

used latest sierra legacy and sierra kext normal-1 after 20mins yellowish line appears.?? QE/CI is working 

So you get a yellow line for both Sierra and Legacy framebuffers? If so, then the problem is internal and only Apple can fix it. I don't know if they accept Hackintosh bugs. As I said, this IGPU is on life support and should not be a surprise if Apple abandons support for it.

• Like 2

So you get a yellow line for both Sierra and Legacy framebuffers? If so, then the problem is internal and only Apple can fix it. I don't know if they accept Hackintosh bugs. As I said, this IGPU is on life support and should not be a surprise if Apple abandons support for it.

Its fine for me as this is a secondary device atleast i can use Sierra ... Thankyou for the Graphic kext .

Aww. I don't have the funds to buy a new processor though :(. Is there a workaround fix for it? Like compiling the Sierra's kernel to work for me? Is that possible?

I've used this method for Unsupported Real MBP 2009, but I don't know if it will work on ur CPU...

http://dosdude1.com/sierrapatch.html

i use normal LW 1 it worked till el capitan 10.11.6 .. and i have installed the same kext in sierra .. its showing 288mb ... but its too slow. animations are too slow and translucency is not active .. using clover .. PatchVBios ON 

Hi 

(first post here :)).

I have the same issue here on my a little bit pimped out T410 (running 1440x900 panel & m640 cpu). I used 10.11.4 in the past and it was very fast. This evening i went for Sierra (using dual link patched framebuffer fr. Giofridas patch tool originating from 10.11.6) and when i finally made the whole package boot with the help of natit.kext, it is much slower than on el capitan for sure.

You are not alone :-)

• Like 1

Hi

(first post here :)).

I have the same issue here on my a little bit pimped out T410 (running 1440x900 panel & m640 cpu). I used 10.11.4 in the past and it was very fast. This evening i went for Sierra (using dual link patched framebuffer fr. Giofridas patch tool originating from 10.11.6) and when i finally made the whole package boot with the help of natit.kext, it is much slower than on el capitan for sure.

You are not alone :-)

Issue has been resolved

Use macbook pro 6.1

No natit needed

Use normal lw1

Qe ci working

Use updated kext

• Like 1

On Sierra 10.12.1 Beta 5 (16B2553a) it still has QE/CI enabled Graphics, and even smoother. I'm using Patched 10.11.6 or 10.12 AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext, or LW1 Clover's OTF all work OOTB. Using MacBook Air (MBA5,2), or MBP6,1/6,2 or MBP8,1 there's no different, except Power Management does. Read @ghostRaider guides carefully and Happy hackintoshing Guys!  :)

post-826765-0-37371000-1477044120_thumb.jpg

Can you guys please tell me how did you managed to delete AppleIntelHDGraphics from Sierra installer?

I am running El Capitan at this moment and I didn't managed to do this so far...

Thanks

while booting boot in single user mode "-s"

type 

mount -uw /

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext

rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/*

reboot

you r good to go for post installation 

Ok, but I haven't installed it yet, when I boot the Sierra installer USB in single user mode, and I try to remove the kexts, so I can reach the installer without scrambled screen, it says that the disk is write protected...

open the usb installer..

turn on hidden folders and files

then system-library-extensions

all files will be visible hope it helps

after installation above comment commands shud be entered in safe mode

Use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] for sierra it is best

And is working perfectly.. best option

Put the sierra app in application folder

Run unineast

Format ur usb

There must be a way of doing that (deleting the video kexts from the installer).

Your making things way too complicated. You are not actually going into the installer itself to delete kexts. You need an app that creates a traditional bootable USB installer for the macOS installer. Then you open your USB and then go to the S/L/E folder and delete the corresponding kexts. If you only get the macOS installer app in the USB, it is wrong.

• Like 1