[GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

GhostRaider

2,093 posts in this topic

like that and here i'm under SIERRA , so 0x0002 is false , i must get 0x0042 

sans_t22.jpg

Mine also vendor: 0x8086, device id: 0x0046, revision id: 0x0002

It's worked :thumbsup_anim: . After install kext to S/L/E. Before I installed to clover kexts folder :( .

Thanks all.)

I am having an issue after I install these kexts for 10.11.6. I am installing the 4 kexts plus the FB. This is my layout

El Capitan 10.11.6
Device ID:0042/0046
vendorID :0086
SingleLink > Normal > LW1

When I install and rebuild the cache, I reboot, using Clover if I leave 'Inject Intel' enabled it will boot to a white screen and just stay there. If I uncheck 'Inject Intel' it will boot to rebuild prebuild kernel has expired and sit there. However if I remove all IntelHD kexts it will boot once again

Any ideas?

krinen, you have to try kext patching by Clover on-the-fly. There are an example few posts upper.

So, also you have to false/ Intel injection by Clover. But you have to add a _DSM method with needed info for correct injection (w/o blank screen).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, im new to the forum and new to hackintosh.

i tried installed yosemite 10.10.1 on my ASUS U50F with core i3 M330 (arrandale) 4 GB RAM. i checked my display connector, its LVDS (icouldnt use live linux usb cuz it said intel_reg_dumper command not recognised but then i dug around my graphics card settings and found its lvds).

i installed yosemite, set up an account, and like the guide mentioned, i installed all the other kexts first, then the kexts for graphics. i used Normal framebuffer LW1 my display res is lower than 1366*768

i tried the whole installation process like 10 times with different variations, like, one time i didnot install wifi and audio kexts, then i did not install clover or chamaleon bootloaders right away, etc.

one time the graphics kext installed and at the login screen when i typed my password, there was spinning wheel forever so i thought maybe system didnot recognise my Graphics so i tried everything again with natit now.

last combination i tried was i installed yosemite, loaded all the other kexts (wifi was working, audio was too), then installed clover bootloader, then rebooted and installed the graphics with natit (i read the guide on patching my DSDT but i think i wont be able to do that so used natit) and finally i was stuck on this. this is my verbose screen. please take a look and any help would be much appreciated.

thank you!

PS- most of the time it was spinning wheel forever so i thought natit was my best bet.

post-1776999-0-07070800-1471354194_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, im new to the forum and new to hackintosh.

i tried installed yosemite 10.10.1 on my ASUS U50F with core i3 M330 (arrandale) 4 GB RAM. i checked my display connector, its LVDS (icouldnt use live linux usb cuz it said intel_reg_dumper command not recognised but then i dug around my graphics card settings and found its lvds).

i installed yosemite, set up an account, and like the guide mentioned, i installed all the other kexts first, then the kexts for graphics. i used Normal framebuffer LW1 my display res is lower than 1366*768

i tried the whole installation process like 10 times with different variations, like, one time i didnot install wifi and audio kexts, then i did not install clover or chamaleon bootloaders right away, etc.

one time the graphics kext installed and at the login screen when i typed my password, there was spinning wheel forever so i thought maybe system didnot recognise my Graphics so i tried everything again with natit now.

last combination i tried was i installed yosemite, loaded all the other kexts (wifi was working, audio was too), then installed clover bootloader, then rebooted and installed the graphics with natit (i read the guide on patching my DSDT but i think i wont be able to do that so used natit) and finally i was stuck on this. this is my verbose screen. please take a look and any help would be much appreciated.

thank you!

PS- most of the time it was spinning wheel forever so i thought natit was my best bet.

you don't need natit with clover 

make usb stick with CLOVER SPECIAL EDITION http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/471-clover-v23k-special-edition/

before boot change your config.plist posted by mindietinha who is here :http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306606-el-capitan-on-intel-hd-graphics-arrandale-qeci/

in S/L/E of your key delete :

you don't need natit with clover 

make usb stick with CLOVER SPECIAL EDITION http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/471-clover-v23k-special-edition/

before boot change your config.plist posted by mindietinha who is here :http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306606-el-capitan-on-intel-hd-graphics-arrandale-qeci/

in S/L/E of your key delete :

but i dont have a mac or anyone who has a mac. is there a way around ? i tried making a usb with el capitan virtual machine but its too darn slow on my system. -_-

(and yes, i had deleted all the intel graphics kexts and installed the kexts relating to my version which was 10.10.1) also i forgot to mention, i configured to macbook pro 6,1 on clover.

and is it possible to NOT go through the installation process over and over again ? like i tried to boot in safe mode but it gets stuck, i tried loading without caches bootflag but no matter what i do, i cant boot to desktop again and i have to go through installation from scratch. am i missing something any guide or anything?

but i dont have a mac or anyone who has a mac. is there a way around ? i tried making a usb with el capitan virtual machine but its too darn slow on my system. -_-

(and yes, i had deleted all the intel graphics kexts and installed the kexts relating to my version which was 10.10.1) also i forgot to mention, i configured to macbook pro 6,1 on clover.

and is it possible to NOT go through the installation process over and over again ? like i tried to boot in safe mode but it gets stuck, i tried loading without caches bootflag but no matter what i do, i cant boot to desktop again and i have to go through installation from scratch. am i missing something any guide or anything?

what is the  installer you use to make your usb stick

i used trans mac and the dmg was yosemite zone 10.10.1

i got it from a friend like 6 months ago.

you need somebody who have a real MAC 

i can't help you , i never make an install like you 

sorry 

the best way for you w'll be this installer if somebody can upload for you iso 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/600-macos-disk-creator/

my network is to slow to make upload 

but have tested in windows 10 and it works !!!!

you need somebody who have a real MAC 

i can't help you , i never make an install like you 

sorry 

the best way for you w'll be this installer if somebody can upload for you iso 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/600-macos-disk-creator/

my network is to slow to make upload 

but have tested in windows 10 and it works !!!!

oaky thanks anyway. ill try to get my hands on a mac from somebody.

Hello.

Can I use Clover's on-the-fly patching to boot El Capitan installer without deleting the IntelHDGraphics kexts?

And other question, with El Capitan, do I need the Yosemite patch as well? For some reason I have never been able to get on-the-fly patching working with El Capitan, just end having a lot of artifacts. It works well on Yosemite.

Thanks in advance.

Hey I'm hoping someone can help me. I've got OS X 10.11.6 installed onto the Lenovo Thinkpad X201 (i7-620M). I can boot into the OS, and I know my display is LVDS single link (I checked using the intel dump in linux).

Before downloading the patched kexts, I could only output to an external display (and the display was totally garbled and almost unusable). Regardless, I got past that and installed the patched kexts with Kext Utility. However, I don't think the Intel Graphics FB kext suits my system, so while my output is finally on the laptop itself, it's completely garbled. I'm no longer sure what to try next.

Using the patched kexts LW2-4 gives me flashing lights as an output, so those don't work at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

gzyDyeo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have successfully installed Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan on an eMachines D732Z laptop. I have successfully enabled QE/CI :D. Thanks! Im waiting official fully working kext for Sierra! Keep up the good work!

Edit: I've got an issue when using Clover as my boot loader. I tried using it but after selecting my Hard Drive it suddenly reboots with a kernel panic which I can't see as it only shows up for a split second. Im using Chameleon for now. Please help :D

Hi guys! This manual fully working on Acer Travelmate 5740Z with Intel Pentium P6100 & OS X 10.10.5

I start full QECI.

Please add this model to topicstart list.

Thank`s for your work!!!

Same processor and same (last) OS X version! Running El Capitan now! Haha

Hey I'm hoping someone can help me. I've got OS X 10.11.6 installed onto the Lenovo Thinkpad X201 (i7-620M). I can boot into the OS, and I know my display is LVDS single link (I checked using the intel dump in linux).

Before downloading the patched kexts, I could only output to an external display (and the display was totally garbled and almost unusable). Regardless, I got past that and installed the patched kexts with Kext Utility. However, I don't think the Intel Graphics FB kext suits my system, so while my output is finally on the laptop itself, it's completely garbled. I'm no longer sure what to try next.

Using the patched kexts LW2-4 gives me flashing lights as an output, so those don't work at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

gzyDyeo.jpg

I used to help one guy on this forum with the same X201 as yours, use Natit.kext and Alternative LW1. If possible try changing FakeSMC ( use Rehabman's )

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, test Kext of 10.11.6 in the Sierra and did not work, did not start the system.
an error message: wait kext.
something like this after I post the photo.
Someone managed to make it work? :(

it's working partially ( not full QE/CI )

remember that SIERRA need in the terminal : sudo spctl --assess --master-disable

install your kexts with kext wizard 

repair permission by terminal 

and reboot !!!!

The LinkWidth patches won't work in Sierra. There is a new one for LinkWidth X1 only, if you were using LinkWidth X1 patch now you can try this.

I have tested it on my ThinkPad X201i (SingleLink LinkWidth X1), using AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext in Sierra(version 10.2.8/10.0.2)

498B8C24980600000FB65118C1E213418B766C09D64189766C89B00C000F00410B5668
81E1FFFFC7FF41894E6C89880C000F00498B8C2498060000418B56689081E2FFFFC7FF

I think it should also work on DualLink LinkWidth X1.

Sadly I don't know how to get LinkWidth X2~X4 to work with the changes in the new kext. :(

Need help with my portege r705-p25 graphics. I have CI working when I remove the AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA.plugin and AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext.

My hardware:

portege r705-p25

i3-350m, 1366x768x32

1st gen intel hd graphics (8086:0046 rev 2)

intel_reg_dump shows PCH_LVDS: 0x80300302 (enabled, pipe A, 18 bit, 1 channel)

I have Niresh 10.9.0 osx installed. Tried all of alternate and alternate 2 LCD+VGA W1/2/3/4 but QE not enabled. Then tried patching DSDT (got 9 warnings, but not sure if anything is significant) and went through with trying alternate and alternate 2 again, but still nothing; the startup screen wheel spins then freezes. Don't know what else to do. Can someone looked at my patched dsdt and see if there's anything wrong with it?

Is my PCH_LVDS:  0x80300302 makes a difference?

Thanks.

I have the same laptop as you only mine is the R705-p35 version.  I've been fighting for years to get OS X to fully work on it, the furthest i could get it was 10.6.3 by using retail disk method. That was my entry to hackintoshing. I've finally gotten the laptop back from my cousin who finshed school and she gave it back to me and i'd like to get at least Mavericks 10.9.5 to run on it with full qe/ci.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

This one isn't a graphics related question, but still please answer it :D. I made a bootable usb via the createinstallmedia command line for Sierra, installed the clover boot loader and configured it properly but whenever I try to boot with it, it throws a kernel panic stating that it can't perform a kext scan as no kext summary was found! I haven't placed a single kext on the "kexts" folder on the EFI partition on my usb drive tho! Any help will greatly appreciated! Please help me :(