Hackintosh+Delta 1010 - control panel available?

tbplayer

2 posts in this topic

I was having some issues with my Snow Leopard install but I've worked out most of them, and now I have a fully working Delta 1010 unit with all of its ins/outs usable in Logic. So I'm pretty happy about this, but I notice that the Envy24 drivers do not have a control panel. It doesn't seem to be a big deal - I can change the buffer settings in Logic - but I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a hacked control panel for Envy24?

I notice that System Preferences/Sound just has an Envy24 item but the system sounds use outputs 1 & 2, so I'm thinking that there would need to be some sort of control panel/configuration if a user needed to change the outputs that the system sounds go to. Is there something out there like that?

• 3 weeks later...

At least in Logic you can change outputs as well as inputs so all in and outputs should be working ok. If this is not enough for what you want to do you can always try make an aggregate device or use soundflower or and LineIn or a combonation of all of those options.

I have the delta 1010 and a firewire sapphire pro 10 i/o in my hack and it works really good.

• Like 1