Problem please help if you can.

jrccomputer

3 posts in this topic

I bought Mountain Lion on the MacApp Store. I then Used ####### 1.7 to make it bootable. I tried to boot it from the flash drive and it worked but, It then came to an error screen that said in many languages to shutdown my computer.

I have a HP 7025DX with i7 processor

Any help would be great??

Thanks

Here is the image: 44949d1359507743-problem-laptop-p1290273.jpg

Two things:

1. Please provide more detailed hardware description (VGA, CPU name/model, Chipset etc.)

2. Boot in verbose mode (-v) and post it here

and I'll add 3 others:

Please remember that you are in a public forum, a bit of courtesy is always welcome. It's always nice to star basing "Hi" or "Hello" before asking a question or seeking help.

Your topic does not deserve any more attention than others seeking help hence topic titles must reflect their content, and topic titles containing things like: 'please help' 'look here' 'cash reward' 'urgent' or other inaccurate descriptions will be removed. This inclused all-caps titles.

Discussions of commercial spin-offs of the OSx86 scene is allowed if it's to understand their existence, but no discussion of how to use them, nor any support for these commercials spin-offs are allowed as they are not in the spirit of the OSx86 scene. Example of commercial spin-offs: tonymacx86.

to understand the 5th point, you can read this!!!

Pls, read the forum rules before posting (in the future)

Cordially, staff