Can I under Mountain Lion reboot to windows without keyboard?

liujianwei

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

First thanks for your help.

Here is my disk:

disk0s1 win7; disk0s2 Mountain Lion; disk0s3 Lion; disk0s4 Backup;

I'm using Chameleon-2.1-r2069.iso to boot to Mountain Lion and win7.

I hope

when I wake up and power up my computer,I hope it boot up automatic Mountain Lion without keyboard.

That works through

org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>Default Partition</key>
<string>hd(0,2)</string>

When I completely using Mountain Lion,I hope it reboot automatic win7 without keyboard.

That doesn't work.

When I completely using win7,I hope it reboot automatic Mountain Lion without keyboard.

That works through

org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>Default Partition</key>
<string>hd(0,2)</string>

Could anyone help me how to reboot from Mountain Lion to win7?But it also can reboot from win7 to Mountain Lion?

Seems like a useless question and easy thing,but it's really hard and important to me,because

My motherboard DFI LP DK P45 T2RS PLUS and/or my keyboard BTC 9051H has problem that I can't fix.When my computer boot up,my keyboard always does't work in BIOS and chameleon,but works well in win7 and Mountain Lion,I don't know why.When it does't work,I have to plug out and plug in the keyboard to let it works,so...

I always boot up to Mountain Lion and then boot up to win7 for gaming,because my computer only installed that two OS.

When I use one OS it really doesn't a problem to me.I hope I could use dual boot like one OS.Don't need to choose which to boot,just automatic.

Sorry for my bad english.

Appericiate for any reply.

best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year.

I give up reboot without keyboard because keyboard works again,for I uninstall front usb ports.

Oh my keyboard doesn't work again.

When I plug in my phone to my computer,my keyboard doesn't work,when I plug out my phone to my computer,my keyboard works.Seems like my phone works like a USB CDROM,so I think I still need reboot to win7.

Yes there is one way.

Clover EFI allows for you to change the boot disk to automatically pick Windows or OS X at the boot loader screen. This is done via System Preferences "Startup Disk"

so complicated thanks,but I have a new problem...it says it boot EFI.but my HDD is MBR..