Also I used the patch that you had in your link. That's the same one I did before. I did it again and it said done. Seems like it was successful. Rebooted and got no audio still. No error messages either.
I have no idea what the tool you used has done and to what files it has modified.
Try replacing your current AppleHDA.kext with something less tinkered with (See PM).
Assuming that AppleHDA.kext from my PM is now unzipped and located in your Downloads folder. Run the following in Terminal (Replace USERNAME with your username):
mkdir /KextBackup sudo -s cp -R /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext /KextBackup rm -R /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext cp -R /Users/USERNAME/Downloads/AppleHDA.kext /System/Library/Extensions cd /System/Library/Extensions chmod -R 755 AppleHDA.kext chown -R root:wheel AppleHDA.kext
Then follow audio patch procedure.