• Please log in to reply
3300 replies to this topic

IronManJFF

IronManJFF

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Got it, so skip Clover. I might be over-dramatic but I'm referring to the plug and play. So much easier back in the day with an ATI card ha.

I know Jeff said I didn't need clover so Im a bit stuck. So far I have disabled SIP (not sure if i really needed to but i can reengage after if need be). Might sound ignorant but what would be the best approach? I'm assuming it's a Plist located somewhere in my system files? Can I use Plisteditor? Would I be able to do this via terminal? I'm literally at the last step and the graphic card part always hangs me up LOL. (I just don't want to F this up, trying to get it all smoothen out). If possible to get detailed steps, would be greatly appreciated! :_D

Thank you both in advanced.

Update: When I install all the drivers and switch it to Nvidia, I get a black screen when I reboot. I Clear NVRAm and it reverts back to the OSX Driver. Just wanted to give you guys as much information as possible.

Post #3299 has everything you need, the ROM and Defaults.plist. That will work for you too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobo

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy