dwdrummer0

dwdrummer0

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

RIP Ozmosis

RIP OpenCore

due to security issues source was leaked and some companies are now selling fake'd AOS machines, i would tell people to avoid these companies.

the journey has been fun but has now come to an end.

Wait, so this is really it???

bs0d

bs0d

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

RIP Ozmosis

RIP OpenCore

due to security issues source was leaked and some companies are now selling fake'd AOS machines, i would tell people to avoid these companies.

the journey has been fun but has now come to an end.

OK so i may have jumped the gun regarding an early departure for these projects.

Thanks for all the kind words we've received.

Watch This Space.

Tusskan

Tusskan

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Javascript.

So the alternative is Clover :( 

Well it is really making me sad to lose this piece of software cause it did amazing things to my computer, I was no longer in need to download/install a bootloader and i could manage booting to multiple OSes at once. 

Please bring it back at least the opensource project as it was going to be leaked anyway.

WarDoc

WarDoc

The oncoming Storm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Interests:Causing Chaos just to watch the world burn

well all thats left to do is release the source code to everyone but doubt it they rather let it just die and us stuck with clover the buggy mess of the hackintosh world

Download-Fritz

Download-Fritz

ygolohcysp desreveR

• Developers
  • 613 posts

well all thats left to do is release the source code to everyone but doubt it they rather let it just die and us stuck with clover the buggy mess of the hackintosh world

Can't you once keep your bs to yourself?

joe75

joe75

Renegade

• Retired
  • 2,502 posts

You can't even comprehend proper punctuation.. You would be the absolute last person that needs source to anything! 

Nubira

Nubira

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

This would be a good time for a similar project with todays hardware from gigabyte with back and forward compabillity for thunderbolt and all over the same highclass specs. The way it looks I can not se a mac desktop in the close future or any thing you can put gear inside like graphicscards, soundcards etc yourself. So it may be the last chance if apple decides to take things in a direction where their future os will not run on pc hardware.

A new motherboard project like this with todays speced hardware is on my wish list. I realize it is a really big thing so I am just hoping here and I cannot contribute myself with much more than a promise to buy at least two motherboards.

So I hope the group of people that made the motherboards we already got to become reality, feel the love from the users. I am not alone I know that cause its not possible to not have had good use of and fun with this motherboard and as I understand most of them still work very good. So it would suck really hard if anything at all happens that messes with our chances that it will happen again and we get a new motherboard like this.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy