Problem with internet on ML 10.8.2

SheldonDDOS

3 posts in this topic

Greetings Insanelymac Community!

At the moment im running my ML with a custom made AMD_Kernel created by Insanelymac. I only have the option to boot in to safe mode ( At the moment until there will be a fix for the kernel for nvidia GPUs ) Does Safe mode ( -x ) disable Wired Internet connection? since i read on Apple's website that it only affects wireless connections. I would be glad to receive some help.

I got Snow leopard and ML on this computer. I'm writing from my Snow Leopard. I'm using the Nforce.kext without any problem. Also using the Nforce as a chipset. But when it comes to ML what should i use to be able to use my wired internet connection? I'm sorry for being such a bad person to explain stuff. But i hope this will be enough for you people to understand. If not, feel free to ask questions!

Best regards Fadel

Edited by fantomas1
Title updated!!! We're here to share our experience with OS X on our PC's. We never ask to pay for any help! So pls, in the future, avoid this kind of request. Cordially, staff

AMD and OSX is " pain in the ass ", because you've to use a modified Kernel and this makes Updates " pain in the ass ", too !

put your Money aside and buy a Intel based Computer ( e.g Gigabyte Mainboard ) and you'll smile all the Time !

look at my sig.

my system is 4 or 5 Years old and i never had any kind of problems with OSX or any other System.

never AMD again, not only because of OSX, because Intel is the best, IMHO !

greetings

• Like 1