• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SheldonDDOS

SheldonDDOS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 43 posts
Greetings Insanelymac Community!

At the moment im running my ML with a custom made AMD_Kernel created by Insanelymac. I only have the option to boot in to safe mode ( At the moment until there will be a fix for the kernel for nvidia GPUs ) Does Safe mode ( -x ) disable Wired Internet connection? since i read on Apple's website that it only affects wireless connections. I would be glad to receive some help.

I got Snow leopard and ML on this computer. I'm writing from my Snow Leopard. I'm using the Nforce.kext without any problem. Also using the Nforce as a chipset. But when it comes to ML what should i use to be able to use my wired internet connection? I'm sorry for being such a bad person to explain stuff. But i hope this will be enough for you people to understand. If not, feel free to ask questions!

Best regards Fadel

Edited by fantomas1, 21 January 2013 - 10:59 PM.
Title updated!!! We're here to share our experience with OS X on our PC's. We never ask to pay for any help! So pls, in the future, avoid this kind of request. Cordially, staff

CooSee

CooSee

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 580 posts
AMD and OSX is " pain in the {censored} ", because you've to use a modified Kernel and this makes Updates " pain in the {censored} ", too !

put your Money aside and buy a Intel based Computer ( e.g Gigabyte Mainboard ) and you'll smile all the Time !

look at my sig.

my system is 4 or 5 Years old and i never had any kind of problems with OSX or any other System.

never AMD again, not only because of OSX, because Intel is the best, IMHO !

greetings

SheldonDDOS

SheldonDDOS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 43 posts
Good for you mate :P

But is it possible to use wired internet in safe mode?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy