Need help with Iatkos ML 2!

SheldonDDOS

3 posts in this topic

Greetings Insanelymac Community!

I'm trying to install Mac OS X ML 2 by Iatkos. I'm a AMD user and im using a custom Kernel to be able to boot in to the system. Here is the Kernel link http://www.insanelym...testing-on-amd/ So i can acces the Mac OS X system if use the following flags : amd_kernel arch=x86_64 -v -f -x But my computer will be in safe mode. Here is my problem. When i try to boot in to the Mac OS X without the safe mode flag i get this ( Look at the picture provided )

Extra information : I installed 2 custom Kexts. 1 was AppleNforceATA.kext. I had a "Still waiting for root device" problem, but this fixed it. ( Now i get stuck at *Look at the picture* ) I also installed nForceLAN for my internet connection. I am ready to send the person with the solution money via PayPal if needed!

Best regards Fadel

EDIT : We made history here! Now Mountain Lion works on AMD Machines. The support is still limited to Phenom and FX-Series CPUs, but soon we'll have fixes for other CPU models ALL CPUS, but Nvidia GPUS won't boot without either safe boot (-x) or disabling GeforceGA.plugin and GeforceGLDriver.bundle (thus no QE/CI - hopefully a fix will come soon).

I just noticed that part. And i have a Nvidia GPU. I guess thats my problem. But anyway. Does any one know how to fix this problem?

uLYsTK8.jpg

post-451892-0-30357900-1358786028_thumb.jpg