• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SheldonDDOS

SheldonDDOS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 43 posts
Greetings Insanelymac Community!

I'm trying to install Mac OS X ML 2 by Iatkos. I'm a AMD user and im using a custom Kernel to be able to boot in to the system. Here is the Kernel link http://www.insanelym...testing-on-amd/ So i can acces the Mac OS X system if use the following flags : amd_kernel arch=x86_64 -v -f -x But my computer will be in safe mode. Here is my problem. When i try to boot in to the Mac OS X without the safe mode flag i get this ( Look at the picture provided )

Extra information : I installed 2 custom Kexts. 1 was AppleNforceATA.kext. I had a "Still waiting for root device" problem, but this fixed it. ( Now i get stuck at *Look at the picture* ) I also installed nForceLAN for my internet connection. I am ready to send the person with the solution money via PayPal if needed!

Best regards Fadel

EDIT : We made history here! Now Mountain Lion works on AMD Machines. The support is still limited to Phenom and FX-Series CPUs, but soon we'll have fixes for other CPU models ALL CPUS, but Nvidia GPUS won't boot without either safe boot (-x) or disabling GeforceGA.plugin and GeforceGLDriver.bundle (thus no QE/CI - hopefully a fix will come soon).

I just noticed that part. And i have a Nvidia GPU. I guess thats my problem. But anyway. Does any one know how to fix this problem?

Posted Image

Attached Files

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,769 posts
AMD Development

Meowpard

Meowpard

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Maybe you can get help from the

Offical iAtkos Forum

Besides, your hardware-setup in your signature would help too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy