• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Matěj Bob Nevlud

Matěj Bob Nevlud

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello guys! I also have the nForce 630a motherboard and I'm trying to install any Hackintosh distro on my PC. Every time, i got some error(panic, waiting for device...). I tried distors like iAtkos, HAZARD, Modcd but every time i got same result. Error screen. I would be very happy if could some one help me. Thank you in advance. :)

y2k4u

y2k4u

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello guys! I also have the nForce 630a motherboard and I'm trying to install any Hackintosh distro on my PC. Every time, i got some error(panic, waiting for device...). I tried distors like iAtkos, HAZARD, Modcd but every time i got same result. Error screen. I would be very happy if could some one help me. Thank you in advance. :)

Do the steps in post #14.

To recap:

1. Boot with CD from boot-kabyl-bumby.zip image.

2. Swap the CD in step #1 with Hazard's 10.6 DVD with boot flags "-v npci=0x3000 busratio=16 maxmem=4096". Note: busratio depends on your CPU speed & board bus speed. Disk swapping can be tricky. You have to press <enter> at the right places when prompted at the end of step #1 to properly swap DVD.

3. Install Hazard OSX and choose the install options mentioned in post #14.

4. After Hazard finishes install and reboot, use the following boot flags: "-v npci=0x3000 busratio=16 maxmem=4096 USBLegacyOff= Yes". Note: You have to install and boot Chameleon or equivalent prior to step #4.

korgndm

korgndm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I also have an nForce 630a MOBO (Asrock M4N68T-M), with a AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2GHz, with 4GB DDR3 and a GeForce 8600GT GPU, and can't even get to the setup screen, no matter which distro I use and no matter bootloader I choose. Either I get KPs or the computer just reboots the second it gets to the Apple logo. Tried a number of bootflags and combinations, and still nothing. 

Any suggestions? Does anyone have a detailed step-by-step guide on how to install ML or Mavericks on this machine? I don't have any IDE's, just SATA hard drives, and don't have AHCI support visible, although I do have two disks in RAID0...

EDIT: I've also tried the boot-kabyl-bumby.zip image, no success...C'mon, I really need this to work!

y2k4u

y2k4u

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I am happy to report that both ML and the latest Mavericks work on my GeForce 7025/nForce630a MSI board with AMD Phenom II X4 840. Happy Hackintoshing!

korgndm

korgndm

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Would you care to make a tutorial on how you were able to ou install OSX on your hardware?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AMD, nforce, 630a, os x, mountain lion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy