HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

Solved reverting to the old Jmicron36xATA.kext (v1.0.2)

and my Jmicron PCIe IDE port is now set to UDMA 6 as expected.

For some reason, I can not get my onboard nforce 630a (MCP61) / IDE ports to work at higher speed than UDMA 2 (with applenforceATA kext v1.0.5)

this is why I was trying to get the jmicron to work, as an alternative...

Not working update 10.10.5 testing kernel by spakk 10.10.2 system/library/kernels and system/library/extensions replaced and delete AppleTyMCEdriver.kext restart system with boot flags not working here.

Expect a new Bronya or Tora kernel.

see in my signature, then you see that 10.10.5 works well with the kernel :D

I'm at a loss here. My system just wont boot randomly. I was experimenting with Clover but after verbose the graphics didn't load and got no signal. Now it does it with Chameleon (Enoch) as well. Was working perfect before. I've removed the SMBIOS and DSDT. I've stripped down my boot.plist to only the needed options to boot but still no signal. Safe boot doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Testing kernel 10.10.4 in uptate 10.10.5 not working erro nano seconds and with boot flag npci=0x3000 -v -f -x error

I've already written once that you shall write your hardware specifications to your signature, so that we can specifically help you. but that you have ignored.????....... I do not understand your bootargs when using Yosemite without kext-dev-mode=1 this will not boot.

All the good evening. Is it possible to control the frequency and voltage on AMD processors? as an analogue of the speedstep on Intel. How to run the HDMI using VoodooHDA? 

CPU: 6350 4.4 GHz FX 

VGA: Radeon R9 270 

P.S.

Is there a kernel for OS X 10.11? 

CPU: FX 6350 

I've already written once that you shall write your hardware specifications to your signature, so that we can specifically help you. but that you have ignored.????....... I do not understand your bootargs when using Yosemite without kext-dev-mode=1 this will not boot.

Motherboard asus m5a97 r 2.0,amd fx 6300,12 gb ram,geforce gtx 650,12gb ram.

These are my settings, simply subistituo your files in folders and can not boot into the system I'll try again, for here the kernel 10.10.4 works ok for my system, use wizard chameleon bootloader.

Good day connoisseurs. Here's a question I have an FX Processor 6350 and motherboard Gigabyte 970A-UD3. After installing kexts and IOPCIFimaly replaced AppleACPIPlatform, and then in the window ' About the Mac ' stopped displays the serial number. What should I do? 

Good day connoisseurs. Here's a question I have an FX Processor 6350 and motherboard Gigabyte 970A-UD3. After installing kexts and IOPCIFimaly replaced AppleACPIPlatform, and then in the window ' About the Mac ' stopped displays the serial number. What should I do? 

No serial number showing is purely cosmetic ;)

Yesterday i followed this guide for make usb installer : 

( I used USB INSTALLER OS X Yosemite Chameleon r2679 v10 and UEFI AMD motherboard  10.10 at 10.10.4 with kernel Bronya )

Yosemite installed successfully.I got a problem : The system restarts at the beginning of the boot with Clover. I changed my kernel with this  amd Kernel 10.10.2-SSEPlus v1 .After that i got system uptime in nanoseconds error.

What can i do? Any solution for this problem? I am gonna install 10.10.5 with amd Kernel 10.10.2-SSEPlus v1 if i can not solve this problem.Waiting your responds guys :)

( I used USB INSTALLER OS X Yosemite Chameleon r2679 v10 and UEFI AMD motherboard  10.10 at 10.10.4 with kernel Bronya )

Yosemite installed successfully.I got a problem : The system restarts at the beginning of the boot with Clover. I changed my kernel with this  amd Kernel 10.10.2-SSEPlus v1 .After that i got system uptime in nanoseconds error.

What can i do? Any solution for this problem? I am gonna install 10.10.5 with amd Kernel 10.10.2-SSEPlus v1 if i can not solve this problem.Waiting your responds guys  :)

Don't install 10.10.5 its not working with our kernels yet. Reproduce the "system uptime in nanoseconds error" message as its a kernel panic. Take a picture and upload it here so we can help. 

Run this in terminal to patch your AppleRTC kext,

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x75\x2e\x0f\xb6|\xeb\x2e\x0f\xb6|' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions 

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel

sudo kextcache -system-caches

Hello everyone! I have a little problem with youtube videos playback, when I watching some video it's out of sync! Some sound delay or something like this, is there any way to resolve this problem?

Hello everyone! I have a little problem with youtube videos playback, when I watching some video it's out of sync! Some sound delay or something like this, is there any way to resolve this problem?

Which OS X version these problems occur and what kernel are you using?

I have 10.10.4 version of mac os x and last bronya kernel 10.10.3 xnu.

edit: Also had same problems with previous versions of mac and kernel too... This problem is only in safari, on othrer browsers no problem.

these problems also occurred with the previous SSEPlus kernels?

...or repair the permissions and renew the cache. If the problems can not be resolved, then switch previous kernel.

I did not have these problems. The kernel from Bronya, I have not tested so I can no report experience.

I did not have these problems. The kernel from Bronya, I have not tested so I can no report experience.

You're was right, it's perhaps kernel issue, because with your modified Tora Chi Yo 8N and Bronya rc7 kernel no problem! Maybe we should report this on kernel testing?

CAn any one help my

amd fx 6300

asus m5a97 r2.0

gtx 760 2gb

10gb 1600mhz ram

320gb HDD

Running OS X 10.10.1

used niresh Distro to install

after install .......can run with both bootloader

chameleon... used npci=0x3000 dart=0 nvda_drv=1 msibase=0x90 GraphicsEnabler=no

Clover ...used  slide=0 dart=00 npci=0x2000 nvda_drv=1 kext-dev-mode=1 msibase=0x90 GraphicsEnabler=No USBBusFix=Yes

but when i try to access preview tools ...the preview crashed...... can any one help 

Why use a distro? if it works easily with clean install !! Can not understand you.

I'd prefer remove all diatro's posts, here.

• Like 1