HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

many thx Gils!
I have installed from the beginning these Kexts to S / L / E--> patched anv_corecrypto.kext, System.kext and VoodoTSCSyncAMD.kext . with and without the Nvidia graphics drivers the installation breaks down again and again.
I do not know what it is :wallbash:  :(

vielen Dank Gils,
die gepatchte anv_corecrypto.kext, System.kext und VoodoTSCSyncAMD.kext habe ich von anfang an nach S/L/E installiert. auch mit und ohne die Nividia Grafiktreibern bricht das System während der Installation zusammen.
Ich weis nicht woran es liegt :wallbash::surprised:

:)

what -blacklist ??   -F ??   :blink:

and npci=0x2000 -f -v (-x) GraphicsEnabler=No :)  and deleted VoodoTSCSyncAMD.kext 

j'ai réussi une installation sur mon Sempron LE-1250 ;)  I managed an installation on my Sempron LE-1250  ;)

spakk, Have you rolled back AppleACPIPlatform for any reason? I suggest a clean install with the latest kernel and only the kexts needed to boot your system. The patched corecrypto is not needed with the newer kernels. 

what -blacklist ??   -F ??   :blink:

and npci=0x2000 -f -v (-x) GraphicsEnabler=No :)  and deleted VoodoTSCSyncAMD.kext 

j'ai réussi une installation sur mon Sempron LE-1250 ;)  I managed an installation on my Sempron LE-1250   ;)

Dear Gil, this entry was made ​​only out of sheer desperation :hysterical: :D

spakk, Have you rolled back AppleACPIPlatform for any reason? I suggest a clean install with the latest kernel and only the kexts needed to boot your system. The patched corecrypto is not needed with the newer kernels. 

Shaneee ..., I have not install a roll back , this is a fresh USB-install ( with myhack)  **I will remove the superfluous Keste and test again, thank you both for your effort

Edited by spakk

Dear Gil, this entry was made ​​only out of sheer desperation :hysterical::D

Shaneee ..., I have not install a roll back , this is a fresh USB-install ( with myhack)  **I will remove the superfluous Keste and test again, thank you both for your effort

Maybe a different install method? I have been using Pandora for Mavericks and have had no problems with the install at all.

Maybe a different install method? I have been using Pandora for Mavericks and have had no problems with the install at all.

I try it once to install with pandora.

Whether I was installed forty? time or forty one times? a further experiment it is now no longer depends.

not Myhack , not other TM ,

classic  with chameleon 2252 + kernel AMD   ;)

:angel_not:

My system can only boot with this boot flag: mach_kernel npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1 Graphicsenabler=Yes -v -f
after I created the newly installed USB-Install-stick, I had to install the patched AppleSMC.kext, otherwise an error occurred when booting. Without the patched AppleSMC.kext the installation breaks down shortly afterwards together.
with the
patched SMC.kext breaks the installation together just before the finish. So a {censored}!!
look at the pictures
It would be nice if Bronzovka or Andy could take this position.thx

20131124_194340_resized.jpg

20131124_194333_resized.jpg

I've been using smbios3,1 / 4,1 / 5,1 IMac13,1 / 13,2 ​​and 12,1 tested all the test with the same problems

dans ton KP , il te marque que tu as un problème de mémoire ?

in your KP, he will mark you have a memory problem?

292386Capturedcran20131124204149.png

bug hardware ;)

ups big_{censored}, do you mean that one of the RAM bars is defective? or should I reduce from 16 GB to 4 GB?

I boot in this moment with 4 GB RAM, I will report, gils :)

it installed yet, gils :D

es installiert noch, gils :D

Gils, I love you :queen: , what a pity that you're not a woman - to men, I am not :shock:

Gils, ich Liebe Dich :king: , wie schade das du keine Frau bist - auf Männer stehe ich nicht :ph34r::ninja:

completely installed, many thanks for your research and help :moil:

fertig installiert, vielen dank für deine recherche und Hilfe

:soldiers::jerry::hbd: 

• Like 1

after installation I have started with : mach_10.9_beta_rc4_fix  npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=0 -x

very nice

I will first install the current Nvidia drivers and then make an update

• Like 1

GTX 550Ti your works?

first I played once with mavericks, now I'm going to install the graphics drivers and  cuda, I will report later, my friend

ich habe zunächst einmal mit mavericks gespielt, nun werde ich die Grafik treibern und cuda installieren, ich werde später berichten, mein Freund