<key>CPU</key>
<dict>
<key>BusSpeedkHz</key>
<integer>200</integer>
<key>FrequencyMHz</key>
<integer>2800</integer>

Correct ? J'ai bon ?

`

Euh sinon, avec le kernel actuel 10.10.5_SSEPlus_V3, j'ai rien dans la console. Y a un truc à installer, une commande teminal ?

With the current kernel 10.10.5_SSEPlus_V3, I see nothing in the console logs. Is there something to install, a special terminal command ? :

a94016e7-f9c7-418f-be46-ea58594e351a.jpg

Well… That CPU :D

Donc avec un CPU Athlon64 X2 5600+ @ 2,8 GHz, ça donnerait ça :

So with an AMD Athlon64 X2 5600+ @ 2,8 GHz CPU, I just have to set that :

Nevermind. I just set the BusSpeedkHz to 200 and FrequencyMHz to 2800 and now I can see these values in console log.

Next : I'll try again Bronya's 10.10.10_rc3 Kernel !

I have decided to use an alternative of PS - Affinity Photo, until we find a solution for adobe. And it works nice by the way, probably it's very good alternative to adobe. Maybe later I'll post crash of the final cut pro. It's working nice too, but it can crash sometimes but thankfully not very often... 

Ok finally figured out how to get app store working. Thanks for the help CPU KID > I had forgotten about this

fix, think I used it way back on Snow Leopard for video, injecting the card info! 

All working on my old AMD machine now.

Cheers !

could you please tell me how?

solved.

I'm using AppleHDA  ;)

Shaneees-Pro:~ shaneee$ kextstat | grep HDA
   69    2 0xffffff7f824a5000 0xf000     0xf000     com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily (2.6.5a60) <5 4 3 1>
   70    1 0xffffff7f824b8000 0x1a000    0x1a000    com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController (2.6.5a60) <69 67 12 7 6 5 4 3 1>
  101    0 0xffffff7f825bf000 0xa7000    0xa7000    com.apple.driver.AppleHDA (2.6.5a60) <100 70 69 68 67 60 6 5 4 3 1>

what Realtek chip is in your board? any chance you can point me to guide so I can patch it myself? thanks :)

@mrjayviper
he has an Integrated Realtek ALC888S Audio

our ALC889 is as far as I know does not work with AppleHDA patch

@mrjayviper

Can you give more detail on why your Audio chip should not be recognized? is not "built-in"?

I'm happy to give it a try to solve the problem, but no promise...

Hi Mickey, I have tried to patch my internal sound card via pin config override verbs, also Mirone and Toledo have tried to resolve the issue, unfortunately without success. Since I use an external sound interface card

I am trying to boot with Bronya's rc3 kernel but my system keeps restarting, which SMBios should I use? And can you share SMBios information too? I am booting with chameleon. I could never make clover work for my system.

I tried npci=0x2000 nvda_drv=1 // npci=0x3000 nvda_drv=1

• Like 1

Hi Mickey, I have tried to patch my internal sound card via pin config override verbs, also Mirone and Toledo have tried to resolve the issue, unfortunately without success. Since I use an external sound interface card

External card like usb? If yes is why can't work.. simply because it need a driver from manufacturer to work. there are many external cards that instead works oob (supported by Apple)

• Like 1

External card like usb? If yes is why can't work.. simply because it need a driver from manufacturer to work. there are many external cards that instead works oob (supported by Apple)

i use an external Mbox2USB with these drivers: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/Download/Mbox-2-Drivers

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@mrjayviper

AppleHDA work ONLY nvidia nforce chipset, because on the AMD chipset is not hdef, there sbaz in DSDT

AppleHDA работает ТОЛЬКО на чипсетах nvidia nforce,потому что на чипсетах AMD нет hdef, а есть sbaz в DSDT

i have used all amd kernels, and at first usb problems, after puting DummyUSb kext a got to the istaller but my mouse stuck.

i use enoch botloader, latest. 

used all off these bootflags nothing helped me pass the welocome screen USBLegacyOff=Yes, USBBusFix=Yes, -f -x all the boot flags from this topic.

i have kernel plist, chamelonbootloader plist, DSDT in Extra, and fakecms in  Extensions folder.

Make vanilla installer usual way restoring BaseSyxtem.dmg with Disk Utility...

My spec: ASUS M4A87 TD EVO

AMD PHENOM 955 BE

MSI GTX 460 HAWK 1GIG

I think its the graphics, because my usb keyboard works, only mouse stuck at the uper left corner.

maybe some help. thanks

hello, is it true el capitan won't install using usb 2.0, because my installer stuck at 16 minutes remaining.

some one said it's because I'm using usb 2.0  :surprised:

has anyone here successfully installed using usb 2.0?

Try making a partiton on your hd and make it into a installer, put enoch on it viola!

• Like 1

invalid kernel opcode error :wallbash:

The best way to test El Capitan with AMD kernel is, if you are using an clone (vanillia) of a real Mac, so there are good chances to boot El Capitan on AMD hackintosh.

and use for the first only Nullpowermanagement.kext, FakeSMC.kext and Fake USB driver or via patched DSDT such has been described in the kernel development page.

Otherwise, write here your problems in detail, perhaps someone can help you.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310026-help-topic-el-capitan-all-questions-about-usb-dsdt-patch-and-install-problems/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2200255

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends! I have a problem with skype in mavericks, when I have a video conversation with someone, sometimes I'm getting this: 

and according to the screenshot I'm getting this message in console:

"14.01.16 17:49:05,236 Skype[1643]: Invalid color System, labelColor (warning given only once)".

Please help me to solve this problem. Everything else is working just fine, except this. I've used Bronya rc5_c kernel and newest Tora Chi Yo kernel but still the problem appears with both of them.

upd. Well I've rebuilt prelinked kernel and system caches, seems that works with no issues, hope it won't back...

Edited by J0hny
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

1. what's the most recent kernel for Yosemite? link please

2. Also on 10.10.5 using latest Bronya's kernel, are you able to burn ISOs to DVDs? I have an LG Bluray reader/DVD burner and burning ISOs doesn't work at all. It starts to burn the "Lead-in" and then quits soon after. There are no problem with the discs as I've tried burning on my MBP and I don't have any problems.

Thanks alot :)

1. what's the most recent kernel for Yosemite? link please

2. Also on 10.10.5 using latest Bronya's kernel, are you able to burn ISOs to DVDs? I have an LG Bluray reader/DVD burner and burning ISOs doesn't work at all. It starts to burn the "Lead-in" and then quits soon after. There are no problem with the discs as I've tried burning on my MBP and I don't have any problems.

Thanks alot :)

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285580-database-of-current-working-amd-kernels/

• Like 1

Hi all, please tell me and help.

I use OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 on ASRock N68C-S UCC / AMD Athlon II X2 250 Socket AM3 (938) / 8,00 Gb DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 512Gb (GT215). The system works perfectly as a whole with all the visual effects.

But when I try to run Viber the console displays a message:

mac-pro:~ UserX$ /Users/UserX/Desktop/Viber.app/Contents/MacOS/Viber ; exit;
objc[851]: Class VideoCaptureDeviceAVFoundation is implemented in both /Users/UserX/Desktop/Viber.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebEngineCore.framework/Versions/5/QtWebEngineCore and /Users/UserX/Desktop/Viber.app/Contents/MacOS/Viber. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Incompatible processor. This Qt build requires the following features:
    ssse3
Aborted. Incompatible processor: missing feature 0x10 - ssse3.
Abort trap: 6
logout
I tried to run all available versions of Viber (3, 4, 5) and app still closes in some error((

I understand Viber like that in a special way determines the CPU ID (on the AM3 + with SSSE3 it works perfectly) or am I doing something wrong, perhaps lacking some the kext`s or kernel is not that!??

My kernel:

mac-pro:~ UserX$ uname -a
Darwin mac-pro.local 14.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.5.0: Thu Sep 17 21:09:40 ICT 2015; rootrootroot:xnu-2782.40.9/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64