HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

But what's reason? Should I try to generate more serial numbers, or it's kernel-related?

First time when I've turned my hacintosh on, I had some graphics problem (I removed NVDAResman by mistake), but I was able to log into iMessage! After that, I've fixed graphics but now I always have "activation error" when logging into iMessage.

Very strange situation.

iMessage doesn't work on any patched kernels, It's been proven over & over. Now quick questions to why your App Store is not working... What bootloader are you using? if chameleon is EthernetBuiltIn in your chameleon.Boot.plist? Or has this been done DSDT side?

I'm running 10.9 and many can't download from AppStore it loads but can't login I have Ethernet built in and still nothing.

Is Ethernet on top of your network list in System Preferences? You can try install NVRAM module for Chameleon but that is more for iMessage (Intel's only until we can get it working on patched kernels).

Follow these steps please... I know it says iCloud & iMessage but it will not enable them. It just fills in all gaps any hackintosh has http://rampagedev.wordpress.com/os-x-tweaks/how-to-create-a-recovery-partition-and-enable-all-features-of-icloud-and-imessages/

Please check if your Ethernet BSD Device Name is en0.... See attached to find out if you need to

Screen Shot 2013-11-12 at 11.01.14 am.jpg

I've messed up my install lol Can someone please upload all the nVidia kexts. All the GeForce and NV kexts. Thanks :D

Do you still have your install medium?

Should be there under /Volumes/USBBOOTDISKNAME/System/Library/Extensions

Not a help topic but ye I have tried voodoohda gonna give it another go today once I get my correct dsdt

Sound works through headphones but can't get it to come out my monitor via HD hopefully mu dsdt will fix it.

I just merged my macbook pro across to the hack book and App Store now works but iCloud doesn't still which is weird. will try again.

You will have a hard time getting HDMI Audio working. DVI and onboard audio is the simple way if your onboard works that is.

HDMI audio is not hard at all

VoodooHDA has OOB HDMI audio.

Along with this the DSDT edits for AppleHDA for HDMI audio are pretty simple.

Is Ethernet on top of your network list in System Preferences? You can try install NVRAM module for Chameleon but that is more for iMessage (Intel's only until we can get it working on patched kernels).

Follow these steps please... I know it says iCloud & iMessage but it will not enable them. It just fills in all gaps any hackintosh has http://rampagedev.wordpress.com/os-x-tweaks/how-to-create-a-recovery-partition-and-enable-all-features-of-icloud-and-imessages/

Please check if your Ethernet BSD Device Name is en0.... See attached to find out if you need to

I've tried everything, still no results. If it helps, I use custom RTL81xx network drivers.

Any of you getting safari playing up? Doesn't seem to let me login to sites I login and it just reasks again. I click login on IsanelyMac and i press login and it refreshes the page but im not logged in

Firefox is fine but icloud doesnt work well with it i prefer safari.

OSX 10.9

Any of you getting safari playing up? Doesn't seem to let me login to sites I login and it just reasks again. I click login on IsanelyMac and i press login and it refreshes the page but im not logged in

Firefox is fine but icloud doesnt work well with it i prefer safari.

OSX 10.9

Check your cookie settings