HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

here is another alternative discussed and the user could thus successfully resolve the boot problem with ----> [PCI configuration begin

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/274870-pci-configuration-begin-tried-npci-fix/

I had often had this problem but the patch of Netkas I could always be applied successfully, you do not give up with small problems from  :D :D :P

- AMD FX-8350 Processor
- XFX Radeon HD 6750
- 8 GB Ram
- ASUS M5A99x EVO R2.0 MOBO

deposit their signature- 2 TB HDD, 500GB HDD 

How screwed am I? 

what do you mean? Please write your sentence completely, we are from different countries of this world, I did not understand

you want to  write into your signature? or you  ask for compatibility of their hardware for hackintosh?

Sorry. 

Sagen wir mal so... Ich wollte wissen wie gebumst Ich bin mit meine genannte PC teile. ^^  

Trying to figure out how screwed I may or may not be with my parts. 

echt geil, ich habe zwar einige jahre bums_erfahrungen aber das wird dir in dieser Situation nicht weiter helfen :D:thumbsup_anim:  Wilkommen im Irrenanstallt, na loisch das sollte gut funktionieren

Sehr gute FX Erfahrung besitzt Gils, Foren Mitglied aus Frankreich, er kann ihnen sicher gute Tipps geben

very good experience with FX-CPUs has Gils, a board member from France, he can certainly give them good advice

oder besuchen sie ihn auf seine seite:

or visit him on his website:

http://hack-my-mac.fr/index.php/forum/48-pc-bureau/28494-tutoriel-amd-fx-buldo

• Like 1

einige jahre bums_erfahrungen 

Ober geil. 

Ja, es hat irgendwo hier einer gesagt dass Lion das beste ist fūr stäbilität. 

Wenn schon, dann besorg Ich mir sofort eine Kopie davon. Und dann google Ich mir eine gute methode..

Ach der kennt sich da aus- Ja dann klopf Ich ihn gleich an die Tür. 

Ober geil. 

Ja, es hat irgendwo hier einer gesagt dass Lion das beste ist fūr stäbilität. 

Wenn schon, dann besorg Ich mir sofort eine Kopie davon. Und dann google Ich mir eine gute methode..

Ach der kennt sich da aus- Ja dann klopf Ich ihn gleich an die Tür. 

SnowLeopard und Lion sind bisher sehr stabile, das kann man von Mountain Lion nicht zu hundert Prozent behaupten, da gibt es noch einige Grafikkarten und Sound problem, die jungs versuchen daran zu arbeiten, wir blicken mit grosser hoffnungen auf mavericks (ps: wir sollten uns hier auf english unterhalten , andernfalls machen die MODs Probleme!)

• Like 2

I need sound. I'll go blind before I lose sound. I'm trying to get this to work so I can use Logic Pro. Gil's guide you posted is a year old and the Processor and Motherboard he used in it are in the same family as the parts I am using. It's possible that it works. 

I need sound. I'll go blind before I lose sound. I'm trying to get this to work so I can use Logic Pro. Gil's guide you posted is a year old and the Processor and Motherboard he used in it are in the same family as the parts I am using. It's possible that it works. 

I work with Mbox 2 USB (Digidesign ) works very well with Logic , the current driver for mountain lion ,is into my signature under AMD -Working Build

#12 icon_share.png

Edited by spakk
  • Like 1

So, I am thinking... Snow Leopard since it's very stable. I don't know enough to fix anything if Mountain Lion has a problem with anything. I barely have enough knowledge right now to figure out how to get this all started xD

It's gonna be a long weekend..

@Spakk Is there anything you can tell me about getting 10.6.8 from USB to my 2nd HDD? 

So, I am thinking... Snow Leopard since it's very stable. I don't know enough to fix anything if Mountain Lion has a problem with anything. I barely have enough knowledge right now to figure out how to get this all started xD

It's gonna be a long weekend..

@Spakk Is there anything you can tell me about getting 10.6.8 from USB to my 2nd HDD? 

a very good How-to can be found here (is from AkimoA)

I hope that he will allow one day me to access to my account on root86.org. 5 Wer es glaubt wird seelig gesprochen ( Ha ha ha wurde für immer verbannt)

http://www.root86.org/entry.php/16-AMD-Hackintosh-Phenom-Snow-Leopard-10-6-8-Retail-Anleitung-!

• Like 1

otherwise then try this here again: http://netkas.org/?p=1053

After this i get these https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/IMG_20130914_211356.jpg?w=AADpB2ypSCtQE0rsnabjh2UM_l1VJTWoK9SnpGchd0wEzA , https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/IMG_20130914_211645.jpg?w=AACY0c_lHfYdXijVppXRoIKunb7ZEbAGAI3e6JFLkd9_0g pictures are npci=0x2000 and npci=0x2000 -v but to mention npci=0x3000 didnt change anything.

Error (403)

no pictures, please upload again, so other user can also help

I think you should make a rollback of AppleACPIPlattform.kext and IOPCIFamily.kext, you should also remove the appleintelcpuPowerManagement of Extensions
is NullpowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC into extensions?
I guess I'm not quite sure at the moment, because there is very bad image to spot.

theconnatic are you agree with me?

I think you should make a rollback of AppleACPIPlattform.kext and IOPCIFamily.kext, you should also remove the appleintelcpuPowerManagement of Extensions

is NullpowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC into extensions?

I guess I'm not quite sure at the moment, because there is very bad image to spot.

theconnatic are you agree with me?

No your english is OK, it goes to the boot problem.

appleintelcpuPowerManagement.kext is in blacklist! you can remove this driver!

then you should install NullpowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC.kext either in  System/Library/Extensions/   or  in  /Extra/Extensions/   

the PCI Beginn.zip is the rollback of Snow Leopard 10.6.7, you can try to install rollback from Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and test it

I have not got another idea.

exchange not both at the same time, check one driver after another. I hope that you have cached the original kexts.

Hmm, could you tell me exatly what to do, what kernel what kext's i need to install etc. Im going to make fresh iATKOS L2 install and then try fix it again, done fresh thousand times but im kinda lost because i have done so many "fixes" but nothing works so could you? :)

Hmm, could you tell me exatly what to do, what kernel what kext's i need to install etc. Im going to make fresh iATKOS L2 install and then try fix it again, done fresh thousand times but im kinda lost because i have done so many "fixes" but nothing works so could you? :)

If you want I can skype you and walk you over it... but as I said try the older kernel with iATKOS L2.

I tried that kernel what you told about in previous post and it didnt help anything sadly :( but would be awesome if you could skype with me in the morning. I live in finland and its 3:00am here and im going to sleep now and wake up in 9-10am 

I'd like some help getting mountain lion installed on my Phenom II x6 based Dell XPS 7100 computer.  I tried using the myHack guide with a 16gb thumb drive and retail ML10.8.2, replacing the default mach kernel with the AMD kernels you suggested, but the installation failed during the last minute.  When I try to boot the ("failed") install with myHack's Chameleon Bootloader, the system reboots over and over.  The guide on the myHack page said to try a couple of bootflags, (PciRoot=0, GraphicsEnabler=No) but I still get the reboot loop.

I'm looking for a reliable method to get it installed, any suggestions would be welcome.

Dell Studio XPS 7100 - AMD Phenom II x6 1075t Processor - ATI Radeon HD5450 Graphics Card - ALC887 Onboard Audio Controler

I'd like some help getting mountain lion installed on my Phenom II x6 based Dell XPS 7100 computer.  I tried using the myHack guide with a 16gb thumb drive and retail ML10.8.2, replacing the default mach kernel with the AMD kernels you suggested, but the installation failed during the last minute.  When I try to boot the ("failed") install with myHack's Chameleon Bootloader, the system reboots over and over.  The guide on the myHack page said to try a couple of bootflags, (PciRoot=0, GraphicsEnabler=No) but I still get the reboot loop.

I'm looking for a reliable method to get it installed, any suggestions would be welcome.

Dell Studio XPS 7100 - AMD Phenom II x6 1075t Processor - ATI Radeon HD5450 Graphics Card - ALC887 Onboard Audio Controler

Have you replaced the mach_kernel on the "failed" drive? were you asked to remove kext's during the install? (recommended)

Yes to both, I replaced the mach kernel with Bronzovka's 10.8.x kernel and removed the kexts as asked by myHack...

I did finally get a successful install using the Bronzovka Kernel, but still can't boot the OS X.  I am using a 1TB hard drive with half partitioned to Snow Leopard (which Im using right now) and half set aside for the Mountain Lion Install.  Don't know if that matters.

What is the best one to use?

Not too sure on which was the better version but you can try

modcd 0.3.1

Yes to both, I replaced the mach kernel with Bronzovka's 10.8.x kernel and removed the kexts as asked by myHack...

I did finally get a successful install using the Bronzovka Kernel, but still can't boot the OS X.  I am using a 1TB hard drive with half partitioned to Snow Leopard (which Im using right now) and half set aside for the Mountain Lion Install.  Don't know if that matters.

Do you get a kernel panic? or reboot? Try this kernel

omg , i fix and please test . Tomorrow without opemu_utrap.

attachicon.gifmach_rc9_10.8.3_fix.zip