Any stable kernel for NVIDIA card 9400GT
Do you have a MacBookPro? So i'll propose the method i use these days with 100% success:
1) use a USB HDD dock or HDD case to connect the disk you want to use with your hackintosh machine;
2) download Carbon Copy Cloner;
3) Clone your MacBookPro HDD to your hackintosh HDD. After the cloning is finished, don't disconnect the HDD dock or case, you'll need to do more steps on the hackintosh disk;
4) Download the latest chameleon package, run it to install on your hackintosh HDD (be careful: if you install on your MacBookPro disk by mistake, you'll break it): under the customization options, install the boot loader only;
5) Download an app called KextUtility.app and use it to install (again, on the hackintosh HDD that's connected via USB: be very careful) the Koslec Version of FakeSMC.kext and yet another kext, called NullCPUPowerManagement: google is your friend here, or you can search for them on Insanelymac forums;
6) Download the and_kernel on the first page of the Mountain Lion kernel testing topic (if you're going to install Mountain Lion, if your MacBookPro has Lion, use the latest kernel from the Lion testing topic instead) and put it at the root of your hackintosh HDD;
7) Put the HDD back on your AMD machine and reboot: go to the BIOS and set SATA mode as AHCI (or RAID if you don't have AHCI) and disable Cool&Quiet, C1E and Crossfire. Save and reboot again: when the Chameleon prompt appears, type this exactly:
- if you're installing Mountain Lion: amd_kernel arch=x86_64 -v -f npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
- if you're installing Lion: arch=i386 -v -f npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
It's all! If the boot freezes or you get a kernel panic, ask help here again attaching a picture of the freeze/kp.
All the best!
i have install 10.8.2 on AMD machine see my Assus M2N68-AM-SE2 AMD Athlon LE-1640
Coz still didn't get QE/CI
but on ATI card it is just fine at least better than NVIDIA