HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

Hello , today successfully installed Lion 10.7.4 whit

Bronzovka 10.7.4 kernel, all working good but when i try to update to 10.7.5, it stops in the middle of the process of installation whit that black square saying that i have to reboot my system.

i have had to reinstall 2 times.

¿what i need to do to update correctly?

THX but i got an nvidia660 :)

For AMD users, the best option righ now is to install Lion whit one of the Bronzovka kernels.

Whit Mountain Lion you will have graphical glitches an slower boot times.

I have had installed Lion and Mountain Lion, whit Mountain Lion i have qe/ci but graphics artifacts.

Whit Lion and Bronzovka kernel , no artifacts and the system boots in half the time.

For AMD users, the best option righ now is to install Lion whit one of the Bronzovka kernels.

Whit Mountain Lion you will have graphical glitches an slower boot times.

I have had installed Lion and Mountain Lion, whit Mountain Lion i have qe/ci but graphics artifacts.

Whit Lion and Bronzovka kernel , no artifacts and the system boots in half the time.

Is there any way to install Lion via USB with Phenom?

Because when testing was so dividing HD

Is there any way to install Lion via USB with Phenom?

Because when testing was so dividing HD

Yes, whit myHack and Bronzovka kernel.

My processor is an Athlon II X4 , basically is a Phenom without L3 cache.

I boot into the installer but when i click on "install" it freeze and i get a bug report

Any idea?

Edit : forgot to mention : i boot with arch-x86_64 -nossse3bit GraphicsEnabler=Yes -f

Boot using the following flags,

arch=i386 GraphicsEnabler=Yes -x -f -v

I've solved the problem with bootloader (boot0: done ZZZZZZZ[...]); it's the 7870, i must use the integrated GPU.

So i test 4 different kernel. For convenience I have renamed it but i forgot the original name xD, but with all kernel my pc reboot after loading files, except one that stuck with a black screen after loading files (most likely is AnV's amd_kernel or Sinetek test 1)

EDIT: The flag that i use is: -v -f arch=x86_64 npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=no

Anyone can help me?

With the "devil tools" the installation of OSX boot with FX Kernel, but with Chameleon it reboot with any kernel, only with anv's amd kernel or sinetek test 1 it stuck at black screen after loading files.

No sucess with Those flags

CAn only boot with arch=x86_64 graphicsenabler=no (was wrong when i told you GE=yes)

What processor, kernel, OS X and graphics card are you using?

in fact i modded chameleon.boot.plist ,adding those ones (npci=0x3000 -f and amd_kernel) and i can boot with or without -nossse3bit with no differences,i get stuck at install startup ,when it says : mac os x is installing to OS X ML,just before it gives the "x minutes to complete" (don't know if you get me as i translated the sentences from french :) )

yes i do it but I still have this error

1pgk7o.jpg

Add -x to your flags. Good luck!

in fact i modded chameleon.boot.plist ,adding those ones (npci=0x3000 -f and amd_kernel) and i can boot with or without -nossse3bit with no differences,i get stuck at install startup ,when it says : mac os x is installing to OS X ML,just before it gives the "x minutes to complete" (don't know if you get me as i translated the sentences from french :) )

Try to let it install overnight, perhaps it's going slow for a reason. Otherwise, the problem is in the installer itself and you'll have to start over from scratch. Good luck!