HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

Hi all, please tell me and help.

I use OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 on ASRock N68C-S UCC / AMD Athlon II X2 250 Socket AM3 (938) / 8,00 Gb DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 512Gb (GT215). The system works perfectly as a whole with all the visual effects.

But when I try to run Viber the console displays a message:

mac-pro:~ UserX$ /Users/UserX/Desktop/Viber.app/Contents/MacOS/Viber ; exit;
objc[851]: Class VideoCaptureDeviceAVFoundation is implemented in both /Users/UserX/Desktop/Viber.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebEngineCore.framework/Versions/5/QtWebEngineCore and /Users/UserX/Desktop/Viber.app/Contents/MacOS/Viber. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Incompatible processor. This Qt build requires the following features:
    ssse3
Aborted. Incompatible processor: missing feature 0x10 - ssse3.
Abort trap: 6
logout
I tried to run all available versions of Viber (3, 4, 5) and app still closes in some error((

I understand Viber like that in a special way determines the CPU ID (on the AM3 + with SSSE3 it works perfectly) or am I doing something wrong, perhaps lacking some the kext`s or kernel is not that!??

My kernel:

mac-pro:~ UserX$ uname -a
Darwin mac-pro.local 14.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.5.0: Thu Sep 17 21:09:40 ICT 2015; rootrootroot:xnu-2782.40.9/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

Hello,
The problem is that the processor does not support ssse3!

I had this problem Athlon X4 II 640 :(

Hello,

The problem is that the processor does not support ssse3!

I had this problem Athlon X4 II 640 :(

Oh, AMD processor is not Intel with SSSE3, I understand it.

I just assumed that the patching kernel for AMD is able to emulate SSSE3 and Viber (and other software required SSSE3) be able to work!??

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using 10.10.5 and Bronya's latest kernel and I cannot burn ISOs to blank disks. I've tried my SATA DVD burner and I've also tried a USB DVD burner. It just errors when creating the "lead-in". Has anyone encountered this problem? If yes, what was your solution? thanks

• 4 weeks later...