i spend my last days on building a custom mac with an UEFI only environment of OSX/Win8 64.
The system drive is a ssd having Clover in the EFI partition. I made Windows 8 successfull to also use the Mac ESP as starting point. Having all the neccessary drivers for GA-Z77-DS3H and SandyBrinde Core i52500k with IGP Intel HD 3000 i have a working and stable environment so far.
Even in OSX everything is working except of alc887 - but as i am getting an Nvidia GTX 6xx soon, it isn't prio 0 !
There are just a few things i'd like to improof:
- Audio is not working. I get an HDA Sound Assertion in booting process, i tried with all existing methods.
- When rebooting, my changes made to iOS Style Lauchpad (subfolders, group order) are gone
- sleep is followed by an unwanted system reboot. (system beep after mouse or keyboard action)
- my graphics onboard device is an x112 HD 3000, but Clover EFI boot process reads out an HD2000 64MB and gives
that streight forward to OS-X. (no big deal, as i upgrade with an NVIDIA soon)
- when i change UEFI VGA Shared Mem to e.g. 1024(default 64) OS-X is working on, but Windows 8 boot option just leads to a reset. (Clover?!)
I would appereciate if anyone has some minutes to get me some fresh ideas or suggestions.
Intel Core i5 2500K
16GB Corsair Venegance 1600Mhz
SSD + HDD
Clover UEFI Boot
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users