• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tofagerl

tofagerl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
After installing 10.8.2 on my computer and getting almost everything to work, I now have two issues.

My AMD 7950, and sleep. Unfortunately, to get 7950 to work, I need sleep to work due to a cold boot bug which no one has been able to fix.

I use a Attached File  DSDT.aml.zip   14.85KB   2 downloadsDSDT which is selfgenerated, and then fixed by Rampage Dev to include 7950. I also have a SSDT.aml for my 2600K, and will post it if needed.

As far as I know, I have no strange kexts, but a full ls -l Attached File  lsl.txt.zip   2.08KB   1 downloads is included.
I boot with no switches in my bootloader.

tofagerl

tofagerl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
OK, after many (many!) hours of back and forth, this is now isolated to the AMD 7950. If i remove it, I get sleep and the HD3000 gets QE through GraphicsEnabler. If the 7950 is in the computer, GraphicsEnabler doesn't work and without it I get no sleep, and no QE.

tofagerl

tofagerl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Partly solved by using EFI injection instead of GraphicsEnabler, thus giving me full QE with HD3000 and a passive 7950 which works fine when I reboot to windows.

Not perfect, but a damn sight better than when I started :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy