[Aiuto] HP Pavilion 15-b040sl e mountain lion

Falk88

95 posts in this topic

Bootloaders.txt see , I need see the error from boot log, but from your laptop not show with DW, install this kext for we loo it from terminal app, install the kext/reboot and put this comand in terminal app.

sudo -s

tu passw

sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/boot.text

then

kextstat > ~/Desktop/kext.txt

post results:

is very confuse your boot log, your bios is UEFI? copy paste this in your terminal app, first sudo -s tu passw and paste this code, reboot , now copy paste this sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/boot.text

#!/bin/bash

sudo chown root:admin /

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel

sudo kextcache -system-caches

sudo chown root:admin /

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -debug -force -root /

sudo diskutil repairPermissions /

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -root / -force

cd /System/Library/Caches

rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/IOKitPersonalities_i386.ioplist.gz

rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/KextPropertyValues_OSBundleHelper_i386.plist.gz

sudo kextcache -v 1 -a x86_64 -m /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext -z /System/Library/Extensions/

sleep3

Killall Terminal

sleep1

My bios is InsiderH20 and i think it is uefi because i see that word on bios when i set legacy support. if i not set legacy support i cant boot from hd it star automatically windows. After that i try to investigate about bluethoot but i'm a bit confused. i think that the problem is reatlek pcie lan or atheros ar9002wb that have bluethoot insie because windows recognize a generic bluethoot adapter but no real driver, only the microsoft one but not work.

I cant understand what do you mean with your post with sleep3. i must tipe sleep3 on terminal?

I have do all command that u tell me but when i type that

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -debug -force -root / or

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -root / -force i have some error. sleep3 does not exist after that i reboted and finally do the last command. I think that there is some issue with that report because when i boot

I have almost the same things as you except for precessor that isn't recongised well but it active all core i think, and the error for bluethoot. Now i'm going to do the last thing that u tell me then i report u

now i'm having trouble with usb. i don't know why but i can't find any usb key but usb mouse work well

edit:

i have probabilly found the usb problem. Yesterday the cmos was reset and i think that now is setted to usb 3.0 now i reboot and check that but i'm sure of this.

When i created the usb what i all do?

Edited by Falk88

Ok i have resolved apparently the problem but there are some issue.

I have setted to auto the usb 3.0 because i can't disable, with automatic set the device to work first on 2.0 and then 3.0.

But the problem remaining. the sub on the right are all 3.0 and one on the left 2.0- If i put usb key on 3.0 i was not recognized but usb mouse work fine and if i put it on 2.0 work well an i can see the usb key.

I have installed your software. What i can do with this?

i have made some investigatio on usb 3.0

if i disable setting it to auto the cam stop working and sistem slow down a little little bit. But if i set usb to 3.0 camera working and also working disk but only on the left where there is the 2.0 port. on the 3.0 there is usb mouse that work.

i hope u understand me

what i must to do with clover? tell me more please

I have make appstore working installing the proprely kext for realtek lan downloaded in their official site. after that i remove all device in network preference then i go in library/ preference and systempreference and i delete apple airport, boot plist and network interface.

Reboot the pc and then i add my wifi and magicalli appstore work

• 7 months later...

ITA: Ho un problema con lo stesso portatile Hp sleekbook 15 b040sl. Selezionando la chiavetta usb come boot con la iatkos ML2 o la iatkos ML3U. Non appare il bootloader. Potreste aiutarmi? Legacy Support disabled, Secure Boot disabled. Link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290537-richiesta-compatibilita-hardware/?do=findComment&comment=1942802

ENG: I have a problem with the same laptop Hp sleekbook 15 b040sl. Selecting the USB key as the boot iATKOS with the ML2 or iATKOS ML3U. It does not appear the bootloader. Could you help me? Legacy Support disabled, Secure Boot disabled. link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290537-richiesta-compatibilita-hardware/?do=findComment&comment=1942802