• 98 posts
any news?

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,807 posts
is very confuse your boot log, your bios is UEFI? copy paste this in your terminal app, first sudo -s tu passw and paste this code, reboot , now copy paste this sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/boot.text

#!/bin/bash

sudo chown root:admin /

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel

sudo kextcache -system-caches

sudo chown root:admin /

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -debug -force -root /

sudo diskutil repairPermissions /

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -root / -force

cd /System/Library/Caches

rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/IOKitPersonalities_i386.ioplist.gz

rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/KextPropertyValues_OSBundleHelper_i386.plist.gz

sudo kextcache -v 1 -a x86_64 -m /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext -z /System/Library/Extensions/

sleep3

Killall Terminal

sleep1

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
My bios is InsiderH20 and i think it is uefi because i see that word on bios when i set legacy support. if i not set legacy support i cant boot from hd it star automatically windows. After that i try to investigate about bluethoot but i'm a bit confused. i think that the problem is reatlek pcie lan or atheros ar9002wb that have bluethoot insie because windows recognize a generic bluethoot adapter but no real driver, only the microsoft one but not work.
I cant understand what do you mean with your post with sleep3. i must tipe sleep3 on terminal?

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • 3,807 posts
man, copy paste all the code in terminal app, and yes the problem is your wifi with bluetooth integrate

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
ok, sorry but i'm a bit confused.
I must copy sudo -s pass and then all code and after that i must type

sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/boot.text ?

Sorry for my bad english... ehehe

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • 3,807 posts
OPEN terminal app
type sudo -s enter
type tu passw enter
copy paste the code enter

wait for end , reboot
open terminal

sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/boot.text ?

very,very

difficult

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
ahahahahah ok... sorry man for the understanding..... ahahah

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel whit this command i get an error: match kernel not contain i386

architecture

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • 3,807 posts
no problem, ML is 64 bits i386 is 32bits, post boot.log

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
i have one ny one type the command u tell me and the resul is that report, i get and error, i have explained in the old post.
here the report

Attached Files

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • 3,807 posts
Attached File  carpeta sin t tulo.zip   3.07KB   4 downloads you have reboot the system? look my boot log, very clean

Format a USB/FAT32/MBR and install clover for test

https://www.dropbox....2_rL980.pkg.zip

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I have do all command that u tell me but when i type that

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -debug -force -root / or

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -root / -force i have some error. sleep3 does not exist after that i reboted and finally do the last command. I think that there is some issue with that report because when i boot

I have almost the same things as you except for precessor that isn't recongised well but it active all core i think, and the error for bluethoot. Now i'm going to do the last thing that u tell me then i report u

now i'm having trouble with usb. i don't know why but i can't find any usb key but usb mouse work well

edit:
i have probabilly found the usb problem. Yesterday the cmos was reset and i think that now is setted to usb 3.0 now i reboot and check that but i'm sure of this.
When i created the usb what i all do?

Edited by Falk88, 15 January 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Ok i have resolved apparently the problem but there are some issue.
I have setted to auto the usb 3.0 because i can't disable, with automatic set the device to work first on 2.0 and then 3.0.
But the problem remaining. the sub on the right are all 3.0 and one on the left 2.0- If i put usb key on 3.0 i was not recognized but usb mouse work fine and if i put it on 2.0 work well an i can see the usb key.
I have installed your software. What i can do with this?

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
i have made some investigatio on usb 3.0
if i disable setting it to auto the cam stop working and sistem slow down a little little bit. But if i set usb to 3.0 camera working and also working disk but only on the left where there is the 2.0 port. on the 3.0 there is usb mouse that work.
i hope u understand me

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
what i must to do with clover? tell me more please
I have make appstore working installing the proprely kext for realtek lan downloaded in their official site. after that i remove all device in network preference then i go in library/ preference and systempreference and i delete apple airport, boot plist and network interface.
Reboot the pc and then i add my wifi and magicalli appstore work

PreCal24

PreCal24

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

ITA: Ho un problema con lo stesso portatile Hp sleekbook 15 b040sl. Selezionando la chiavetta usb come boot con la iatkos ML2 o la iatkos ML3U. Non appare il bootloader. Potreste aiutarmi? Legacy Support disabled, Secure Boot disabled. Link http://www.insanelym...e/#entry1942802

ENG: I have a problem with the same laptop Hp sleekbook 15 b040sl. Selecting the USB key as the boot iATKOS with the ML2 or iATKOS ML3U. It does not appear the bootloader. Could you help me? Legacy Support disabled, Secure Boot disabled. link http://www.insanelym...e/#entry1942802

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy