• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

you have copy your Extra for root / of your hard disk?

U mean to copy Extra folder of usb to internal hd?m because i think there isn't extra in the root of ML

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
Yes, copy for root ML and put the kexts for keyboard what I posted in post 20

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
ok, i have copied extra folder to the root, i have also copied your voodoo next tu S/L/E and boot up with usb key to repair permission. After that i try to boot with -f flag but i always stuck trying to load applehda, it i try to boot normally with only -v i get system up but i can't use internal trakpad or keyboard and i can't finalize the installation
i attach a copy of the stuck screen after trying to ignore cache

Attached Files

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
and you not have a keyboard usb and mouse ?

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
no, i have an old ps2 but no usb adapter....

i have found a usb keyboard and finalize the installation guide.
What are the next step to install chameleon boot loader to boot macos+win8?
And what are the next step to get internal keyboard working?

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
first download app KextWizard, RepairPermissions/RebuildCaches/reboot and you have your keyboard working, now app Chameleon Wizard for configure your boot.plist, download the lasted chameleon and install for your disc

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I have reinstall kext you have posted, repair permission for extra end extension and rebuild cache, after that i have installed latest chameleon on mac partition and i have loaded your smbios 9.1 and set it with chameleon wizard. I reboot and try to boot using only hd but i have made some mistake. i see the boot loader boot 0 error and something legated at GTP and don't want to boot up, i have in the first partition win8 with also recovery partition. How to fix boot loader? i have also booted from usb key but the keyboard and mouse won't work properly after rebuilding cache

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
for Keyboard and trackpad you need decided if use the Voodoo kexts or Vanilla Apple ApplePS2Controller.kext and AppleAPCIPS2nub.kext , not Apple and Voodoo mixed, and in ML all kexts in S/L/E not in Extra, kexts in Extra is only for installation , and if you have problem boot 0 error try this method.

ok, this is the second option for install it, download binarios chameleon folder i386

1. open the folder i386 and copy boot1h for your USBInstaller.

2. boot from USBinstaller and go for utilities and open app Terminal

3. type diskutil list for identified your disk and partition were you installed of system ML = "(i.e: disk0s2)"

4. type diskutil unmount disk0s2

5. type cd /

6. type dd if=boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2 bs=4096

7. reboot

in steep 6 put your disk and partition "(i.e disk0s2 "), see your

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
ok, What next are the best? voodoo or vanilla? now i'm working to get partition ok tanks a lot for the your usefull support

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
test first one and if not work for you, use the second option, the kexts Apple if work is the beast option, is Vanilla

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
i take a lookt at my next but i can't find ApplePS2Controller.kext and AppleAPCIPS2nub.kext but i have applehidkeyboard and applehidmouse. i must delete that kext?

another problem, i try to boot the usb installer to get into terminal, after loading terminal i can't tips anything because the keyboard isn't load. also the usb keyboard don't work

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
these kexts I post for you in the Extra folder in other post, if voodoo is in S/L/E and not work for you, delete it and put these one ApplePS2 and not delete

applehidkeyboard and applehidmouse.

try boot with this flag USBBusFix=Yes and see if you is in port usb 2.0, 3.0 not work for now, or try put 3.0 in your bios ON

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
ok, i fount and put to extra folder the apple ps2 for keyboard and mouse and i get partition boot working with your metod, i reboot into mac and install that kext and now i have full keyboard and mouse working. The next step is the wifi, i do a little search and i see that there is no solution to get it working. i'll replace it with my old laptop that is supported.
Now how to get sound and video working?
you told me that nvidia don't work but i see intel hd 4000. is that video card full supported?

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
uffffff!!!!!! congratulations!!!! :thumbsup_anim: what codec of audio you have? download app DarwinDumper and post full report, is a folder zip, post here. and yes HD 4000 is full supported

Samuele.Panzeri

Samuele.Panzeri

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
http://www.insanelym...ione-os-x-1082/ do you know how to resolve this problem? =)

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
use this app and post screenshot in your topic, and post link of your Laptop

Attached File  Systeminfo-Mac.zip   389.84KB   12 downloads

Samuele.Panzeri

Samuele.Panzeri

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

use this app and post screenshot in your topic, and post link of your Laptop

Attached File  Systeminfo-Mac.zip   389.84KB   12 downloads

With "link of my laptop" what do you mean? The link of official site?

This is the screen
http://i49.tinypic.com/2n8oewx.png

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,537 posts
Samuele, look here Intel HD Graphics latest - Downloads - OSx86.net

Samuele.Panzeri

Samuele.Panzeri

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Samuele, look here Intel HD Graphics latest - Downloads - OSx86.net

Oh thanks! *_*

But there is a small problem with the notification center when I want to tweet or post something.
This is a screen: http://i45.tinypic.com/v44i8i.jpg

Falk88

Falk88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

uffffff!!!!!! congratulations!!!! :thumbsup_anim: what codec of audio you have? download app DarwinDumper and post full report, is a folder zip, post here. and yes HD 4000 is full supported

Tanks a lot!!!! you are the best Assistant!!! :moil:I have make a dump with DD, and i have try if that pc can connect to internet by lag but it doesn't work, i think i need to install the propely kext, or try to boot with the cable insert to the port.Can u tell me which kext i need?and after that can u explain how to fix dsdt to make my mac super fast and make it working in all function? i need to to program with Xcode. and i need the full power of i5 and video card.

The kext that u link for intel hd it's also compatible with mine?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy