[Aiuto] Post installazione su Samsung Serie 5

smukamuka

39 posts in this topic

or you use voodoo for keyboard/trackpad or use ApllePS2Controller and AppleACPIPS2Nub dont' mix or not work,

I tried to delete ApplePS2Controller and AppleACPIPS2Nub and use only the voodoo but both keyboard and mouse didn't worked...so I reinstalled them and deleted the voodoo ones.

Summary:

Working:

- bluetooth

- audio

- ethernet

- keyboard (button "> <" is placed in wrong position) +mouse (no multitouch)

Not Working:

- Graphics

- USB

- Battery reconizing

- WiFi

You wrote that you patched my DSDT but you've not posted it :)

Thanks!!

it is in Extra what I make for you in the post 16, are you using this Extra? if not download and put in the root of your disk

Aaah! Ok ok I already put it on the right place but I didn't know that it was patched :) So now I will retry to inject some device properties in order to try to make my hd4000 working :)

EDIT: Tried again with all strings...no luck...strings ending by 0,1,2,3,4,8,9 makes the screen going black, strings ending by A, B and 5 makes the boot blocking :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The same laptop, the same problem... Intel hd4000 not works, only HDMI port working in Graphics strong injection :(

This is not good, because notebook seems to be very compatible.

In bootloader (when bios up) we can see info about graphics - shows 63MB - not 64MB, and propably this is the problem for HD4000 in this card.

Any solution for that?

Keyboard and mouse problems confirmed - the same problem here. :(

Also not working, i can give TeamViewer access to someone who can help with that.

I am loosing my mind with that notebook. HD4000 of all hardwares working with no problems, but on that i think it is never working... :(

Also tried with new bootloader: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288241-intel-hd4000-inject-aaplig-platform-id/?do=findComment&comment=1911508