Thought I would post my attempts at getting my GT 430 to work out.
I have tried different versions of all the GeForce and NVDA kexts with no luck. With a copy of ML DP4 GeForceGLDriver.bundle the system booted with no QE/CI and without safe boot but was really 'laggy'. Removing GeForceGLDriver.bundle also results in the same. I tried patching GeForceGLDriver.bundle as I though it seemed to be the one
causing the problems but still no luck.
I also tried different versions of the OpenCL.framework and OpenGL.framework with no luck.
Kexts such as Nattit and NVEnabler also did not help out. I also tried adding device and vendor ID's into many of the graphics related kexts to no luck also. EFI String also did nothing to help.
I am currently playing about with Quartz.framework and QuartzCore.framework to see if that will make a difference.
On some of my failed boot attempts Carbon.framework was mentioned in the logs so I will investigate that also.
I have also tried different versions of Chameleon with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and =No. I tried Clover earlier which also didn't seem to make a difference.
I will keep you all posted
Edit: Forgot to mention I have also tried the nVidia Retail Drivers and the 10.8.2 retina update drivers and installing the full update....