[UEFIPatch] UEFI patching utility

CodeRush
1,981 posts in this topic

Using this is your own risk!

Here you go, patched BIOS 3202 Asus X99 Deluxe. 

Unzip and copy to USB stick - then use Bios-Flashback

Thank you! I managed to patch the BIOS myself with UEFIPatch and the latest patches.txt provided on GitHub.

For anyone interested, here is the unlocked BIOS 3301 for Asus X99 Deluxe. (Remember to revert to an old BIOS Version (2xxx) before updating w/ BIOS Flashback.)

X99D.CAP.zip

• Like 1

Thank you! I managed to patch the BIOS myself with UEFIPatch and the latest patches.txt provided on GitHub.

For anyone interested, here is the unlocked BIOS 3301 for Asus X99 Deluxe. (Remember to revert to an old BIOS Version (2xxx) before updating w/ BIOS Flashback.)

Hi diffuser..is this bios patched for X99 Deluxe U3.1 right? Not the one for Deluxe  2...

I've X99 Deluxe U3.1 and 3301 bios rev is for this mainboard

Using this is your own risk!

Here you go, patched BIOS 3202 Asus X99 Deluxe. 

Unzip and copy to USB stick - then use Bios-Flashback

Hi SammlerG...latest bios revision for X99 Deluxe U3.1 is 3301 and not 3202....maybe is it a mistype?

Hi diffuser..is this bios patched for X99 Deluxe U3.1 right? Not the one for Deluxe  2...

I've X99 Deluxe U3.1 and 3301 bios rev is for this mainboard

Hi SammlerG...latest bios revision for X99 Deluxe U3.1 is 3301 and not 3202....maybe is it a mistype?

I'm using the first X99 Deluxe Board from 2014 (not II, not U3.1 etc).

However, I think the BIOS Version should match.  Verify it for yourself, please - and proceed with caution.

• Like 1

sorry, 

yes it´s 3301.

Latest fro ASUS website.

So for the X99 Deluxe U/3.1 or for the first revision?

I'm using the first X99 Deluxe Board from 2014 (not II, not U3.1 etc).

However, I think the BIOS Version should match.  Verify it for yourself, please - and proceed with caution.

It should be the same because there is only 1 page in support site, for X99 Deluxe/U3.1 or Deluxe II  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow it's fast..th

Attached is the file that you have request

Pay attention .You use it at your own risk

you have to rename as your asus manual says and then flash it via usb flashback button

this is the command I have used

fabios-Mac-Pro:desktop fabio$ /Users/fabio/Desktop/UEFIPatch STRIX-X99-GAMING-ASUS-1101.CAP

Thanks mate..

I'm wrong doing the command before it's why always says command not found..because I'm not start from the UEFIPatch folder for running the command..

Just want to try for flashback now..will deleted my questions on another post..already answer in here..u'r fast mate..thanks..

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to patch my bios but I'm not sure that everything is ok, can you help me?

my motherboard is an ASUS X99-E WS

thanks

$ ./UEFIPatch X99EWS.cap
parseImageFile: Aptio capsule signature may become invalid after image modifications
parseSection: section with unknown type 52h
parseFile: non-empty pad-file contents will be destroyed after volume modifications
parseFile: non-empty pad-file contents will be destroyed after volume modifications
patch: replaced 6 bytes at offset F69h 0FBA6C24400F -> 0FBA7424400F
Image patched

I'm trying to patch my bios but I'm not sure that everything is ok, can you help me?

my motherboard is an ASUS X99-E WS

thanks
$ ./UEFIPatch X99EWS.cap
parseImageFile: Aptio capsule signature may become invalid after image modifications
patch: replaced 6 bytes at offset F69h 0FBA6C24400F -> 0FBA7424400F
Image patched

Check input and output file size..if it's the same so it's patched.

I tried through Asus Flashback but the operation stops after a few seconds.

EZ Flash 2 Utility tells me that the selected file is not a proper bios!

so maybe you didn't patch it correctly...did you check the 2 files as i told you? Are you upgrading from a previous version?

I tried through Asus Flashback but the operation stops after a few seconds.

EZ Flash 2 Utility tells me that the selected file is not a proper bios!

But you don't need EZ flash...you should (check on your manual) if you have a flashback bios button in the rear of your mainboard and if you have too an usb port used as flashback port.

the first thing I did was just that. I have inserted the USB flash drive formatted to FAT32 with the bios files in the white USB port reported by the manual. I then turned off the PC and started the flashback procedure. just that after a few seconds the LED has become fixed instead of flashing and the procedure was halted.