Signing code needed help

1 post in this topic

Hey all i have created an iPhone 5 app for my personal use. I am in need of someone who wouldn't care sharing their apple dev login/certificate (whatever it is i need in order to compile it on my phone) in order for me to be able to compile my app on my phone for testing further (it needs GPS stats and i cant get that in the emulator). I know i am sure to get some PM's or even posts here stating this is dumb of me to ask but its worth asking - there's surely someone out there kind enough to understand and lend a helping hand. At this point i am not even sure if even sharing the dev login would even help or not but it's worth a try.

If you can, please PM me on here and let me know if you can help me out. I do not want to pay $99 for one app i built that has no need being in the apple store since its just used by myself and myself only. I can even send you a paypal donation for helping me out! :)

It may even be possible to do this using ad hoc? Not quite sure but please feel free to PM me and let me know if you know of any other way of doing this!

Again, if you can help me out then that would be awesome!

Thanks for your time,

David