Triebwerk TK-123 V2 High Speed 120mm Fan - NOT GOOD REVIEW!

PunkNugget

1 post in this topic

I just recently purchased 3 of these fans Brand New & Sealed. I also spoke directly with the person who sold them to me (as he purchased them from an online PC reseller). He did not need them (as he had a cancelled PC build). I throughly inspected each of these 3 boxes (before opening them) and there is NO WAY that these fans could have been tampered with as they were ALL SEALED in two separate areas. Also, the seals could have NOT been tampered with without disruption from the packages themselves. That verifies that these fans were BRAND NEW AND NOT OPENED. Lastly, as I opened each fan they were all packed consistently the same exact way, (that was another indicator that these fans were NOT tampered with). Now onto the review for ALL THREE OF THESE POORLY MADE FANS.

1) The first fan was completely dismantled inside where I had to reassemble it and put it back together.

2) The second fan is missing a rubber internal washer that kept the fan from pushing outward (which in turn slows down the fan)

3) The last one fluctuated in it's speed from fast to slow with no reason why. It just basically did what it wanted to do. Very strange. I'll have to take that apart as well (when I have time to figure out what is wrong with that one too).

Aside from the AMAZING packaging from this company, ALL of these fans VIBRATE TERRIBLY !!! It's completely obvious that the fan molds that not only made the shell but especially the blades were not tested throughly enough to make sure that the fan blades were balanced. Honestly, it looks like these fans were just cheaply slapped together and sold as is. I could possibly understand (well not really as these fans are very expensive) if ONE fan had a fixable flaw, but ALL THREE ?!?!?! Come on now !!! At least I got all three for $10.00 each and NOT $45.00 for each one...

Bottom line this fan could have been great contender, BUT AGAIN - for ALL of these to be a COMPLETE FAILURE is pretty sad. DO NOT BUY THESE FANS !!! That's if you can find any as I don't think they're selling anymore... anywhere. Gee... I wonder why ??? ':-/