• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

k3nny

k3nny

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
ssdt_pr.dsl is the source code, ssdt_pr.aml is the compiled version that you need to use. I don't know if it will be recognized by Clover this way, better rename it to ssdt.aml before copying it to /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched.
That should do it.

jlfilms

jlfilms

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Hackintoshs
ok well i did that exactly now i cant boot into osx, jus gets stuck at apple screen with spinnig log then it retarts after few min. if u can help me fix this id be so freaking happy been bummed no pc for last 2 days..

:(((

Maniac10

Maniac10

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
Boot in verbose mode so you can see the logs before it reboots. In Clover's GUI press the spacebar over the partition you want to boot and select "verbose mode". In the same menu you'll see "without cache" and "safe mode", try them both and tell us if it boots.

EDIT: I believe those are not the exact words for the menu items but you'll understand when you see the menu.

jlfilms

jlfilms

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
already fixed it thanks., I booted pressing space bar, after entering some shell commands to remove the ssdt.aml

Maniac10

Maniac10

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
Glad you figured it out. Could you post the steps you did to solve the issue so anyone else with the same problem can try?

jlfilms

jlfilms

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Sure: Open EFI Shell Under Clover.

Use Clover's EFI shell (X number of the disk, Y number of SSDT if any)...

Code:
cd fsX:\EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched

rm SSDT-Y.aml

exit

(deletes the ssdt) I believe.

Then I Booted normally but I pressed space bar to skip that other stuff, and it booted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy