• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Justsofun

Justsofun

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I'm using navcoms mod cd and iMac mac os x install DVD 10.6.2, i type:-v busratio=14 arch=i386 maxmem=4096 and then after lots of text it goes to the installation screen. But when i choose the language, it loads a bit and then says: Mac Osx cannot be installed on this computer

What do i have to do to get pass of it?

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,550 posts

Have you tried delete PlatformSupport.plist in S/L/coreservices. ?

Justsofun

Justsofun

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
When i put that dvd into my computer, it only shows some windows files like bootcamp and setup

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,550 posts
try method USB for install is more easy and you can add or delete kexts, search for Nawcon Mod USB, or make a installer USBSnowLeopard

Giorgio_multi

Giorgio_multi

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Gurus
  • 9,514 posts
  • Interests:Elettronica in genere, informatica e Sistemi Operativi in particolare. Cani da slitta e Sleddog....
Without your hardware is not easy to help you.

xpamamadeus

xpamamadeus

InsanelyMac Sage

• Donators
  • 489 posts

I'm using navcoms mod cd and iMac mac os x install DVD 10.6.2, i type:-v busratio=14 arch=i386 maxmem=4096 and then after lots of text it goes to the installation screen. But when i choose the language, it loads a bit and then says: Mac Osx cannot be installed on this computer

What do i have to do to get pass of it?

U need to get retail dvd not an imac restore dvd to get pass that message,or delete PlatformSupport.plist in S/L/coreservices if u have mac,if u dont have u can install it in vmware.
My advice its to make usb installer,but first of all post your hardware configuration.

Justsofun

Justsofun

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Cpu: AMD FX-8210 3.1Ghz
Mobo: Asrock 970 Extreme3
Gpu: Gigabyte HD6770
8Gb 1333 kingston valueram

Will it work if i download final retail of snow leopard, and burn it to dvd on mac?

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,550 posts
[AMD] Working Builds! - OSx86 10.6 (Snow Leopard) - InsanelyMac Forum

FORUM AMD:http://www.osx86.net/amd-processors/ http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=278181

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy