• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

stefan33

stefan33

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

But with a clean Installation of Mavericks Vanilla do you get the Laptop display working with acceleration immidiatly? Thanks.

tiny323

tiny323

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

can't remember but i think after the clean install before rebooting i installed Mavericks 10.9.2 update to get the acceleration working

stefan33

stefan33

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

can't remember but i think after the clean install before rebooting i installed Mavericks 10.9.2 update to get the acceleration working

I do it now 10.9.4 Vanilla... But I have full acceleration.... only on HDMI port... With the laptop display doesn't work....

tiny323

tiny323

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

what boot loader are you using, what model is your toshiba and can you post the dsdt you're using?

macandrea

macandrea

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Hi,

@tiny323:

Thank you. In order to have ALC269 working I had to use the IOAudioFamily kext  patched for 10.9 by LioChan. Rehab man's batterymanager kext also did the trick.

Still experiencing some glitches, but all in all Yosemite is working fine.

@stefan33

did you try the patched AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext?

stefan33

stefan33

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

what boot loader are you using, what model is your toshiba and can you post the dsdt you're using?

i'm using chameleon but i Try also others... The model is this: so could work but i read about a lot of people with the same problem...

Toshiba R830-14F

http://www.toshiba.i...llite-r830-14f/

"did you try the patched AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext?"... Really I don't know how to do it....

tiny323

tiny323

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

can you post your dsdt?

also attached rehab man's voodoo ps controller with function keys mapped for portege

F1 brightness down

F2 brightness up

etc

Attached File  VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip   101.98KB   3 downloads

gedeon

gedeon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi all, 

someone installed 10.10? i have got problems with graphics. i can use it only with -x. someone solved it maybe, and 10.10 is running with full qeci?

thx,

G.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy