Until last week I've got following possibilities of kepler stuck:
- GPU difference with desktop versions
- BIOS difference
- VBIOS difference
What I've figured out on last week
Desktop card + OSX = Working
Mobile MXM card + OSX = Working - on Alienware and Clevo laptops Mobile keplers forks fine and in system BIOS there is no sing of GPU vbios. So card on mobile GPU is independent as desktop solution
Mobile integrated card + OSX = Not Working
So we've got some differences in vbios and drivers. Our vbioses integrated as module of main laptop BIOS rom but in MacBooks it also integrated into main rom... and in macbooks it's working!
ALSO in attachment vbioses from mobile MXM GTX680 (GK104) and GTX660M (GK107) from Dell/Alienware and Clevo laptops
MXM-vbios-keplers.zip 226.72KB 87 downloads
Maybe we can patch the binary of the NVDAResman.kext to make it work with our mobile kepler, if it works OOB with Desktop Kepler, maybe patching some bytes we can make it to work but we need collaborators, organization, distribution of the work and mainly Compromising MINDS.
Interested people send mail here: iddpioneer_ymail.com - replace _ with @