• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Harold Chelala

Harold Chelala

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

My laptop it's almost identical to yours, I'm backing up now. tomorrow I will install.

If I get this right, after prepare the usb memory, I install and will have working yosemite on the laptop?

after that I should do the dsdt thing?

would you pls send me via email your fixed dsdt and config.plist ? I will PM my email

I read in Clover wiki and similar and I dumped my DSDT, It does not compile in MaciASL

- To make it compile, I have to suppress all method and variables with error ??

- How can I inject my video in DSDT, in my case GeForce GTX 680M ??

thanks a lot in advance

Rikoshet

Rikoshet

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Now I'm uploading my EFI partition to dropbox and send it to your email.

Unzip it, go to: EFI ▸ CLOVER ▸ ACPI ▸ patched, you will find there my dsdt.aml with injected properties of my 2 amd card, you must adapt these properties for your nvidia card, use this forum to do this!

In EFI ▸ CLOVER you will find config.plist with smbios of iMac13.2, I think it is ok and ready to use with your system! Smbios of iMac13.2 is the most apropriate for our system with nvidia 680m card!

Oh yeh, after install and before boot to Yosemite, copy and delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from Extensions folder because with it on first boot you'll get kernel panik. Once deleted this kext repair permitions with KextUtility of Extensions folder. After first boot you may install this kext with KextUtility. When you do operations on Extensions folder ALWAYS repair permitions with KextUtility.

I'll send you all my kexts, you can install them together with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext using KextUtility.

For you invidia card(s) you must use nvidia web drivers AND use boot argument nvda_drv=1. You can insert it manualy on every boot or insert in Boot section of config.plist.

Add your hardware in your sig!

And please, use search function on forum to find answers for your questions, all the questions are already answered!

Rikoshet

Rikoshet

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Harold, news? You can report so help people here with similar hardware!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SAGER, Notebook, hackintosh, np9370

Topic Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy