Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

i wonder that

this function is only work about injection?

i had menual patch previoud post.

more exist? or el capitan difference?

As I said i have to sleep. It's working! ... just I play too much today (tonight) :hysterical:

ok, i can pass the early reboot, but after several minutes, it gets a white screen with the spinning beach ball. and i cant load fakesmc even using 0:0 and 775 and all. idk what to do now. clover seems to inject only some kexts.

if someone has a kernel cache with fakesmc in it, i really apreciate.

We now cant load kext with injection.

Already i had menual patch like el capitan. But its not work. We have to wait clover team.

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Already i had menual patch like el capitan. But its not work. We have to wait clover team.

Just booted with it, but it's the first time and not sure why is not always working. your patch appear to be Ok. 

i dont get why i cant load fakesmc in single user... if anyone has a prelinkedkernel with it it will do the trick for me. 

or at least the command list for load in single user, since the usual ones are not working here.

Just booted with it, but it's the first time and not sure why is not always working. your patch appear to be Ok.

Did you make kernel_cache file after install? Ex, terminal command or kext utility.

Don't know, but I've just tried with vanilla installer:

it wait 10 seconds each times, but if you have no rush (you have to wait a long), than it will work. It's Apple bug IMHO.

My laptop cant pass this loop.

I think fakesmc not loaded when booting. I put fakesmc in s/l/e on usb installer.but no lucky. I use slice's latest fakesmc version.

Yes I've used Pandora. It repairs permissions and call kextcache on the target volume, and yes I'm talking about already installed macOS Sierra, kexts now are only in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

Going to try Siri, just patched my Audio... if want work after reboot :angel_not:

EDIT

works, just need to zeroing a new codec in new AppleHDA instead of one that does not longer exist in the range comparisons.

• Like 1

Hello. Any ideas about booting Sierra on Celeron/Pentium Haswell CPU? Standard method with -xcpm, FakeCPUID and Macmini6,2/iMac13,1 don't work. Got AICPUPM panic.

KextToPatch now is not working.

I already confirmed it. You have to patch kext according to menual. And put kext in sle.

• Like 1

Yes I've used Pandora. It repairs permissions and call kextcache on the target volume, and yes I'm talking about already installed macOS Sierra, kexts now are only in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

Going to try Siri, just patched my Audio... if want work after reboot :angel_not:

so do not inject yet clover? where we are?

• Like 1

I already confirmed it. You have to patch kext according to menual. And put kext in sle.

I have patched BIOS MSR 0xE2. I don't use AsusAICPUPMPatch in Clover.

0:100  0:000  BrandString = Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G1820 @ 2.70GHz
0:100  0:000  MSR 0xE2 before patch 1E000400
0:100  0:000  MSR 0xE4              00011814
0:100  0:000  MSR 0xCE              00080838_F3011B00
14:729  0:000  Kernel and Kext Patches at B5C8AD58:
14:729  0:000  	Allowed: y
14:729  0:000  	Debug: n
14:729  0:000  	KernelCpu: n
14:729  0:000  	Lapic: n
14:729  0:000  	Haswell-E: n
14:729  0:000  	AICPUPM: n
14:729  0:000  	AppleRTC: y
14:729  0:000  	KernelPm: n
14:729  0:000  	FakeCPUID: 0x306A0

Not sure about that, since I got audio worked with the same dummy kext + config.plist from El Capitan (SMBIOS changed). In my config.plist there are 5 on-the-fly patches for AppleHDA + layout-id = 3.

Not sure about that, since I got audio worked with the same dummy kext + config.plist from El Capitan (SMBIOS changed). In my config.plist there are 5 on-the-fly patches for AppleHDA + layout-id = 3.

There is my case in Sierra.

El capitan is perfect like you told me

There is my case in Sierra.

El capitan is perfect like you told me

I mean that I brought the same dummy kext + config.plist (SMBIOS changed) from El Capitan to Sierra and still got audio recognized, so I think KextsToPatch still worked. I used the modified Clover in post #10252.

Sorry if my previous post was not clear.  ^_^

I mean that I brought the same dummy kext + config.plist (SMBIOS changed) from El Capitan to Sierra and still got audio recognized, so I think KextsToPatch still worked. I used the modified Clover in post #10252. Sorry if my previous post was not clear. ^_^

Okay. My patch is work like you said.

How did you install sierra?

I already tried to install sierra. But fail. Because injection fail and var/empty. Did you just use install usb with clover injection?

I already tried to install sierra. But fail. Because injection fail and var/empty. Did you just use install usb with clover injection?

No, I had to rebuild prelinkedkernel with essential kexts in USB and after installation so that Sierra could boot, as Clover couldn't inject kexts to boot Sierra like you said. I described my method here, you can have a try.  :)

• Like 1

No, I had to rebuild prelinkedkernel with essential kexts in USB and after installation so that Sierra could boot, as Clover couldn't inject kexts to boot Sierra like you said. I described my method here, you can have a try. :)

Nice. Finally you arrange method clearly. Thanks i will try.

Anyway clover remain issue for sierra.

When we install clover usb, we cant kext injection. But all install process is done, rebuild cache and clover injection. It's work. Right?

Nice. Finally you arrange method clearly. Thanks i will try.

Anyway clover remain issue for sierra.

When we install clover usb, we cant kext injection. But all install process is done, rebuild cache and clover injection. It's work. Right?

Clover kext injection doesn't work for Sierra atm, even after installation. But kexts will work when you install them to /L/E and rebuild cache.  :D

Yes, Clover kext injection doesn't work for Sierra at the moment. But kexts will work when you install them to /L/E and rebuild cache. :D

Okay. You have done clearly.

I think sierra injection is same pattern root like el capitan. But its wrong. We will need to find kernel hex for injection. Thanks

• Like 1

Hi, for me the installer hangs on com.apple.icloud.deviced and its repeats a lot of but I can´t boot the installation, its appears to an infinite loop

I tried with load Fakesmc manually in sle, and change the rev of clover but still not working.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate.

Thankss for your help.

Issue i found so far slice fakesmc i used kozlek fakesmc and its gone..

No, I had to rebuild prelinkedkernel with essential kexts in USB and after installation so that Sierra could boot, as Clover couldn't inject kexts to boot Sierra like you said. I described my method here, you can have a try.  :)

Confirmed this method is working with kozlek fakesmc

Finally got createinstallmedia installer working (reached the installation screen :thumbsup_anim:  ). So I think kext injection is back (otherwise how can be? :P )

Please test.

Making installer again :) :) thanks
  • Like 2

Finally got createinstallmedia installer working (reached the installation screen :thumbsup_anim: ). So I think kext injection is back (otherwise how can be? )

Please test.

Injection is work. How did you?

Injection is work. How did you?

I'm waiting for your results before singing victory, but since I make Enoch work with the same patche since last night, Clover should do the same. Enoch use the kernel version to perform the right patch, Clover instead use brute force (guess), so it's just on "where" place the patch.

Wait, So you're saying that works?

I'm waiting for your results before singing victory, but since I make Enoch work with the same patche since last night, Clover should do the same. Enoch use the kernel version to perform the right patch, Clover instead use brute force (guess), so it's just on "where" place the patch.

Wait, So you're saying that works?

i see injection kext is working.

but my skylake mstolen bin patch not work. i'm not sure. 

anyways loaded kext.

aha you added osx check code?