No replies to this topic

Brousst

Brousst

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi, First of all thank you to anyone who will try to help me :angel_not:

I Have an Acer Aspire One AOA150 that i took apart and removed the whole screen assembly because it was broken and i needed a very small computer to connect to my hdtv (i know there is better solutions but this mini laptop is what i had).

Now i have a problem, i managed to install OSX 10.6 successfully and also i got the GMA950 to work (or 945GM? i used GMA950 driver and it works with full QE/CI) but as soon as i enabled the driver i was stuck at a black screen on external monitor on reboot (but i could boot in 640x480 with -x)

so i found this little app called MirrorDisplays and made it open at login, giving me a 640x480 resolution on external, and enabling me to disable Mirror afterward and get extended display working (with full resolution) and set the external monitor as Main monitor.

Now the problem is, when i reboot, i have to do the whole process all over again.. :wallbash:

Also, i cannot get a login screen because the screen is still black at this point. Is there a way i could use those settings as Default Settings or better yet Completely disable internal monitor in DSDT or something? any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy