Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:57 PM
App 0_413797 pid=529 .jpg 40.99KB 22 downloads App 0_446573 pid=547 .jpg 40.9KB 18 downloads
Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:08 AM
Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:13 PM
To all: please submit at least one 800x500 windowed result. (like Slice)
fullscreen results, also interersting, but often cant be compared, because users have different sized (max. XxY size) tfts/monitors.
Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:19 AM
Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:41 PM
Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:23 AM
udated Link to version 0.4
Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:26 AM
Tesselation is supported since 10.9 DP1 but TessMark locks up after running ~1 second.
Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:30 PM
Tess worked already with 10.8.3 (if dev avoids OpenGL version checks). Tess may not work on all gpus right now - AMD os x driver seems to have some probs with the TessMark.
Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:55 PM
7870 XT aka FirePro W8000 running default AtiRadeonFramebuffer. 10.9
Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:21 AM
HD 6870 - Mavericks
Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:47 PM
The new version runs properly and does not lock up anymore.
Bugfix release for Mac OS X only. The CSV file (for benchmark scores) was no longer generated at the end of a benchmark.
This CSV file is stored in the root folder of the current user (_geeks3d_gputest_scores.csv).
- added a Tkinter user graphical interface for Linux.
- added Mac OS X 10.9 support.
- added command line option to disable GPU monitoring on Windows: /no_gpu_monitoring
- added GPU monitoring on Windows (enabled by default).
- added command line option to enable the display of information in the 3D window: /display_info
- added a hotkey (I) to enable / disable the display of information (Windows only).
- added the display of information about the current test in the 3D window (disabled by default).
The display of information is not available in benchmark mode.
- Updated with latest 3d framework.
These are the benchmark results for an XFX HD 7870:
7.png 50.7KB 5 downloads
- joe75 likes this
Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:58 PM
R9 280x (Tahiti XT2), 800x500
Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:29 PM
New version 0.7.0 arrived:
- added online score database.
- added temperature graph (OSI) when available.
- added new Julia FP64 fractal test (OpenGL 4.0).
- added new Julia FP32 fractal test (OpenGL 2.1 / 3.0).
- updated with latest 3d framework.
Contains first FP64 OpenGL bench for OS X.
My 1250/6000 MHz, 215W TDP 7950 beats the Titan
It beats 7970 as well.
- k3nny likes this
Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:38 PM
Intel HD 4000 - OS X 10.9.2
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users