Attached is my original DSDT.aml file.
Patch file: http://olarila.com/P...ision T7500.txt
Cannot patch due to 2 errors:
6538 Error Name already exists in scope (SBUS)
6540 Error Name already exists in scope (_ADR)
My System: http://www.dell.com/...-spec-sheet.pdf
The resources I have been using:
• ###### - Mountain Lion 1.5.3: http://www.tonymacx8...?do=file&id=134
• ###### - Mountain Lion 5.1.3: http://www.tonymacx8...?do=file&id=148
• DSDT Editor: http://olarila.com/f...ic.php?f=7&t=62
• DSDT Autopatcher: http://olarila.com/f....php?f=22&t=507
• KEXTUtility: http://cvad-mac.narod2.ru/Kext_Utility
• T7500 Patch file (T1600 & T7500 desktops use the exact same motherboard): http://olarila.com/P...ision T7500.txt
• Mountain Lion ALCA269 KEXT: http://www.osx86.net...ersion__...html
What I did:
I installed using ###### using this guide (had to use PCIRootUID=0, -x flags). The install was successful -- however I am only able to boot into the OS via the ###### USB, and only when using the flags PCIRootUID=0 and -x.
I attempted to extract my DSDT using DSDT Editor. I ended up with 4 errors that could not be fixed -- the error in all 4 cases was "Must be a multiple of alignment/granularity value." I came across this page which mentioned the same error (third code segment up from the bottom of the page). By changing the code commented /alignment from 0x08 to 0x01 I was able to successfully compile and save the DSDT and save it to my desktop.
Attempted to use AutoPatcher using the DSDT file just generated and the T7500 patch file. Autopatcher log shows an error - it was unable to compile.
I ran ######, located on my desktop. I referenced this page to see what options I should select (T7500 and T1600 desktops use the same motherboard). I selected User DSDT, NullCPUPowerManagement, and PCIRootUID fix.
I opened KEXTUtility and dragged on the ALCA269 file.
After all these steps -- I am still at my initial stage -- I can boot into OSX, but only via the ###### USB bootloader, and only with the PCIRootUID=0 and -x (safemode) flags. Attempting to boot the PC without the USB inserted results in no bootable device being detected.
Attempting to boot without the -x flag results in the boot stopping at:
"com.apple.launchd 1 com.apple.mrt 54 Stopping job..."
Would love any feedback on what i'm doing wrong! If you need any more information I would be happy to provide it.