10.8.2 / ASRock Conroe1333-D667 1.0 - E6850 Core2Duo 3ghz - nVidia GTS450 1GB

ktzyeah

9 posts in this topic

Installation done with usb key made ​​with the latest ML 10.8.2 appstore image with the following flags:

npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

fakesmc, HWMonitor, opencl enabler x nvidia fermi video cards, MacPro5,1 smbios removing AppleTyMCEDriver.kext (working with iMac12,1 without deleting any kext)

M-Audio Delta 66 working with Envy24 driver

Champlist (Chameleon r2051) flags:

schermata20121114alle12.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now the only problem is that the video card is still not fully supported: every time i run a game in full screen, change resolution, etc.. i get a nice blue screen (i think it's a common problem of nvidia fermi, channel exception).

Unigine Heaven Benchmark is working perfectly in windowed mode, vdadecodercheck is still displaying me this error "VDADecoderCreate failed. err: -12473"

I have tried various fixes such as changing info.plist into AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext and using AppleACPIPlatform.kext 10.8 without any results ...

looking forward to some fixes, in the meantime i can't believe that everything works perfectly (including iCloud and AppStore)

i've just tried to install the latest nvidia drivers ( http://www.nvidia.it...-driver-it.html ) but the installation fails in the final part...

about the agpm fix, i've just followed these instructions http://www.insanelym...e/#entry1864981

edit: i've just tried to run "samurai vs zombies" (got it for free on the app store) that it was not working even after the agpm fix.

now, after the nvidia driver installation (even if it has failed) IT WORKS! thanks a lot for the tips!

• 10 months later...

Installation done with usb key made ​​with the latest ML 10.8.2 appstore image with the following flags:

npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

fakesmc, HWMonitor, opencl enabler x nvidia fermi video cards, MacPro5,1 smbios removing AppleTyMCEDriver.kext (working with iMac12,1 without deleting any kext)

M-Audio Delta 66 working with Envy24 driver

Champlist (Chameleon r2051) flags:

schermata20121114alle12.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now the only problem is that the video card is still not fully supported: every time i run a game in full screen, change resolution, etc.. i get a nice blue screen (i think it's a common problem of nvidia fermi, channel exception).

Unigine Heaven Benchmark is working perfectly in windowed mode, vdadecodercheck is still displaying me this error "VDADecoderCreate failed. err: -12473"

I have tried various fixes such as changing info.plist into AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext and using AppleACPIPlatform.kext 10.8 without any results ...

looking forward to some fixes, in the meantime i can't believe that everything works perfectly (including iCloud and AppStore)

i have the same buitl. can you please explain me the installation step by step. thanks a lot

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

DONE !

I have installed Maverick's 10.9.1 on Conroe1333-667.

My system

Conroe1333-667

Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40 Ghz

En8400GS 512 Mb

2 Gb RAM (I will upgrade to 4Gb =D )

Smbios = Imac8.1 (Core 2 Duo 2.40)

Which bios used? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hello everybody,

I don't know it's good topic or not but I am in trouble and I need your help. I have an old PC and Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard work perfectly however I would like to upgrade the OS X to use new messages app.

I have Asrock Conroe 1333-D667 R3.0 motherboard: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/ConRoe1333-D667%20R3.0/

I use Modified_Asrock_Conroe_1333_BIOS_-_By_Kaly 1.80. BIOS

I also have Ati Radion X1550 graphics card (device id 0x7183) with dual DVI output.I know this video card is unsupported since lion.

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2200Mhz (11 x 200)

Kingston 2 GB DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM  (5-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)

Realtek ALC662 @ Intel 82801GB ICH7 - High Definition Audio Controller

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC

I would like to use Mountain Lion or newer. I've searched tons of sites but no success.

What can I do at first? Try to search another modified BIOS? I didn't find any DSDTs and other stuffs.. :/

Please help me.

I am waiting for your suggestions!

Best Regards,

Rezső

Hello everybody,

I don't know it's good topic or not but I am in trouble and I need your help. I have an old PC and Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard work perfectly however I would like to upgrade the OS X to use new messages app.
I have Asrock Conroe 1333-D667 R3.0 motherboard: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/ConRoe1333-D667%20R3.0/
I use Modified_Asrock_Conroe_1333_BIOS_-_By_Kaly 1.80. BIOS
I also have Ati Radion X1550 graphics card (device id 0x7183) with dual DVI output.I know this video card is unsupported since lion.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2200Mhz (11 x 200)
Kingston 2 GB DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM  (5-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)  (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)
Realtek ALC662 @ Intel 82801GB ICH7 - High Definition Audio Controller
Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC

I would like to use Mountain Lion or newer. I've searched tons of sites but no success.

What can I do at first? Try to search another modified BIOS? I didn't find any DSDTs and other stuffs.. :/

Please help me.
I am waiting for your suggestions!

Best Regards,
Rezső

Make a different partition (for the moment, just to test things) then grab an 8GB USB Flash Drive, and use myHack to create a 10.7/8/9 installer. See how it runs.

Best Regards,

- Matt