Help with mountain lion on Lenovo B560 (problems while loading installation)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Pgr456

Pgr456

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hey i need help. I had long time a snow leopard running in an virtual machine, but now i want to install mountain lion on my Lenovo B560. But i can't even boot to the installation menu so i used the verbose mode i added the picture in the attachments. I tried different flags but nothing worked. It needs something about 30min to show those 4 timeouts after that nothing happens. What can i do to get it working? I used this tutorial: http://thetecherra.c...oshosx86-video/ Hope someone knows how to fix.

Attached File  Foto(2).JPG   164.87KB   22 downloads

Pgr456

Pgr456

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
no one who can help me?

Pgr456

Pgr456

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
push

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,774 posts
if you are using USBInstaller method, delete all Graphics kexts and AppleintellCPUPowerManegement.kext, backup first, and boot with this flag: -f -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 cpus=1

and put your hardware in your signature for guet support

Pgr456

Pgr456

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

if you are using USBInstaller method, delete all Graphics kexts and AppleintellCPUPowerManegement.kext, backup first, and boot with this flag: -f -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 cpus=1

and put your hardware in your signature for guet support

ok i will trie it when im at home. I added my system specs to my signature.

Pgr456

Pgr456

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
@iFire ok i deleted the intel hd graphics kexts and used your boot flags i was able to get into the installation menu but there it says my Program Mac OS X installation is damaged?! How can i fix that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy