Sabertooth x79 DSDT aml

BALDY_MAN

9 posts in this topic

hello

with the original applehda never work

u must use one patched for u alc and with layout 12 or other , if other must insert in dsdt hdef section that layout

hack must use always a patched applehda..

good hack

I fully support all Asus ad Gigabyte x79 motherboards on my blog:

http://rampagedev.wordpress.com/2012/06/30/all-asus-mainstream-x79-motherboards-dsdt-beta-for-nvidia-and-amdati-gpus/

All of the files and drivers that you need are listed and the AppleHDA can be found in the Asus DMG. Just follow the read me.

@Rampage Dev: I know he looked at the one in your ASUS dmg as that was my first suggestion, but dsdt for new bios version was not included yet and I'd been meaning to ask you about it. See you just added it a half hour before your post :) Also iirc layout ID 1 with patched ML 892HDA, all device would show up but no sound output. I compiled DSDT a couple weeks ago using layout 1, looks the same as your updated version except ID 1 vs ID 892, (and I accidently put PEGP at 0x00030000) :) but no sound. are you using 892/0x7C 0x03 with ML too or just Lion?

@Rampage Dev: I know he looked at the one in your ASUS dmg as that was my first suggestion, but dsdt for new bios version was not included yet and I'd been meaning to ask you about it. See you just added it a half hour before your post :) Also iirc layout ID 1 with patched ML 892HDA, all device would show up but no sound output. I compiled DSDT a couple weeks ago using layout 1, looks the same as your updated version except ID 1 vs ID 892, (and I accidently put PEGP at 0x00030000) :) but no sound. are you using 892/0x7C 0x03 with ML too or just Lion?

You have to use the AppleHDA in the DMG in the kext folder. The new AppleHDA will not work and you will end up with the result that you have. We are using a AppleHDA from SL because there is a value that is set to 2 and every other driver it is set to 1 and no one has been able to find a solution to fix this.

Device (HDEF)
           {
               Name (_ADR, 0x001B0000)
               Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
               {
                   Store (Package (0x06)
                       {
                           "hda-gfx", 
                           Buffer (0x0A)
                           {
                               "onboard-3"
                           }, 
                           "layout-id", 
                           Buffer (0x04)
                           {
                                0x7C, 0x03, 0x00, 0x00
                           }, 
                           "PinConfigurations", 
                           Buffer (Zero) {}
                       }, Local0)
                   DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                   Return (Local0)
               }
           }

• Like 1