Hi, first time hackintoshing my pc and I could really use some help from you hackontosh experts.
Here is what I did:
1. Download chameleon 2.1 boot cd.
2. Boot up installed fine.
3. Rebooted with boot cd in. Completed the account creation.
4. Installed chameleon bootloader from the cd.
5. made /Extra/Extensions folders
6. copied disabler.kext and fakesmc.kext to Extensions folder.
7. Put modified DSDT.aml in root
8. Fired up terminal and ran the following commands:
a. sudo chown -R root:wheel /Extra/Extensions
b. sudo chmod -R 755 /Extra/Extensions
When I run: sudo kextcache -v 1 -a i386 -a x86_64 -m /Extra/Extensions.mkext /Extra/Extensions
it gives me a lot of lines, something about no dependency on com.apple. something something...
Everything works fine. Graphics enabled. Just this annoying thing that stops me from booting up the system without the cd.
I tried googling for a solution but no go.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.
disabled onboard audio, floppy, ethernet.
usb sound card
Trying to rebuild kextcache in /extra/extensions Retail installationHelp pls
2 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users