What Ive done to get it running
1. Bought Lion from App Store
2. Got it on a flash drive.
3. Installed on
4. Used USB to boot to
5. Installed kexts and chameleon to allow it to boot.
6. Full screen/QE/CI Achieved
The computer was just reset, so the BIOS is in the default configuration. It is the newest version currently.
Hardware that has been added:
ASUS EN210 Silent 1GB
What I can't get working:
- DSDT (ends up getting stuck at FSCK, removing it causes it to be still stuck in the same place, even if I move nullcpupowermanagement back)
- Sleep (does not work with sleepenabler)
- Sound (AD1988B)
Any ideas on this?