dell optiplex gx520 anyone here to lend a hand

Seany.Boy

2 posts in this topic

Anyone give me a guide to install any version of mac with full Ethernet working. Tried kalyway 10.5.2 install gma950 kext and everything but no Ethernet I installed broadcom5751 kext. And Ethernet shows up and says connected but don't connect lol. Erm I read up about I being the mac address and tried the terminal fix with launchdaemons and it didn't work it said some like no such file dictionary or file name.

Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou.

P.S. this site is awesome. From ENG. LOVE AMERICA. GIVE ME A TWINKY. lol

• 1 month later...

Anyone give me a guide to install any version of mac with full Ethernet working. Tried kalyway 10.5.2 install gma950 kext and everything but no Ethernet I installed broadcom5751 kext. And Ethernet shows up and says connected but don't connect lol. Erm I read up about I being the mac address and tried the terminal fix with launchdaemons and it didn't work it said some like no such file dictionary or file name.

Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou.

P.S. this site is awesome. From ENG. LOVE AMERICA. GIVE ME A TWINKY. lol

Try this tutorial http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/275293-guide-1068-on-a-dell-optiplex-gx620/?do=findComment&comment=1791143