2 replies to this topic

lemmyc

lemmyc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi all,
I'm running OS X 10.7.5 on my GA-EX58-UD5 courtesy of Kakewalk.

I recently bought a Trust Bluetooth Dongle and a Magic Mouse. I ordered the Trust 2400p but they sent me a 17772. It seems to be working well, but quite regularly the mouse freezes. It comes back after a few seconds or minutes. It's not the bluetooth signal dropping out - it stays connected the whole time. (At least I don't get the 'Disconnected' icon and message.)

Any ideas of how I might fix this issue?

Danny Way

Danny Way

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Same here.
Mouse works for 2 min then stops moving but keeps connected to bluetooth.
If I power off and power back on the mouse starts moving again, but after 2 minutes or more, stops again...

Tebogo

Tebogo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi all,
I'm running OS X 10.7.5 on my GA-EX58-UD5 courtesy of Kakewalk.

I recently bought a Trust Bluetooth Dongle and a Magic Mouse. I ordered the Trust 2400p but they sent me a 17772. It seems to be working well, but quite regularly the mouse freezes. It comes back after a few seconds or minutes. It's not the bluetooth signal dropping out - it stays connected the whole time. (At least I don't get the 'Disconnected' icon and message.)

Any ideas of how I might fix this issue?

Hi, I do have the same dongle Trust 17772 with OSX 10.8 and OSX 10.6 but on both it doesn't work. It seems as they are not found. On Windows 7 or Vista the dongle works fine.

Can you help me? Can you send me the kext you used/installed?

Thankx,

Pieter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bluetooth, dongle, magic mouse, kakewalk, ga-ex58-ud5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy