2 replies to this topic

FilipBielik

FilipBielik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Hello,

I have a big problem with my Hackintosh (iATKOS L2 updated to version 10.7.5). I have a laptop Acer TravelMate 7750G with Broadcom BCM4322 Wireless Network Adapter [vendor id: 4358, device id: 14e4] and I can't install that WiFi on my MAC. I tried all kexts from OSx86, and I read guide about rebrand my adapter, but I have laptop, and there is written that my laptop then can't recognize that adapter.

So what can I do? :/
Please help me, I want hackintoooosh :D

JamesLittler

JamesLittler

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
BCM94322 is natively supported so if your laptop came with that wifi card installed then you have messed up the vanilla kexts and stopped it from working.
If you have installed this card yourself and it is not working then it's probably blacklisted in your BIOS, you may need to patch your BIOS/find a patched one.

FilipBielik

FilipBielik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I have it installed with laptop when it came. What to do ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bcm4322, bcm43xx, lion, 10.7.5, 64bit, broadcom, wifi, 4358, 14e4, 7750g

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy