Sharing my experience with OS X on
Firstly, remember you should replace the integrated Intel card with another one via PCIe.
Now download my package.
What it contains?
AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext - PS/2 Kext
ApplePS2Controller.kext - PS/2 Kext
fakesmc.kext - FakeSMC kext (which emulates SMC device) edited to works better on Core 2 Processors
Intel82566MM.kext - Intel 825xx Ethernet Kext
SMBios.plist - Use it at installation only. After that you can use what you want
SSDT.aml - SSDT which generates C & P States successfully
DSDT.aml - DSDT fixed and patched by me
- HDEF (experimental)
- EHCI (don't need to delete AppleHPET.kext)
- ICH8 LPC (to fix some errors with AppleLPC)
- IRQs (to fix restart)
- SHUTDOWN (to fix shutdown)
- SATA (don't need to change device id in AppleIntelPIIXATA.kext)
- SMBUS (recognized as ICH10 to fix errors with AppleSMBusPCI)
- RTC (to fix errors with AppleRTC)
- PBTN: _HID changed to _CID to get sleep working by pressing the power button
- Some cosmetic patches
- Integrated card does not work
- I haven't tried AppleHDA
- SATA is a bit buggy because the motherboard doesn't support AHCI mode. For example, you cannot eject the Disc Reader by clicking on the icon (on the menubar)
- Sleep doesn't tried. (i have integrated card only, sorry)
Pre-Installation / Installation
- Create the USB with OS X 10.7/10.8 installer.
- Copy DSDT.aml, SSDT.aml, org.chameleon.Boot.plist and SMBios.plist to USB/Extra.
- Install fakesmc.kext in the USB Drive.
- If you have PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard, install also AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext and ApplePS2Controller.kext.
- Turn on the PC, and boot into the usb.
- Press 'Enter' to your USB Drive.
- Install OS X on your drive.
- Return to the OS X USB installer and click Utility -> Terminal.
- Now, execute this commands:
cp -R /Volumes/(USB)/Extra /Volumes/(Mac OS X Drive)/Extra cp -R /Volumes/(USB)/System/Library/Extensions/fakesmc.kext /Volumes/(USB)/Extra /Volumes/(Mac OS X Drive)/System/Library/Extensions/fakesmc.kext - OPTIONAL for PS/2 USERS - cp -R /Volumes/(USB)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext /Volumes/(USB)/Extra /Volumes/(Mac OS X Drive)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext cp -R /Volumes/(USB)/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext /Volumes/(USB)/Extra /Volumes/(Mac OS X Drive)/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext
- Reboot with the USB Drive, but now press 'Enter' to your installed drive.
- Now install Intel82566MM.kext to your drive to get Ethernet card working.
- AUDIO: This is the AppleHDA.kext patched for this PC. I tried this kext but i cannot get the sound card working. (I added the HDEF Device, don't worry about that). If you cannot use AppleHDA.kext, use instead VoodooHDA.kext (should work good).
- Reboot, and you should get all working.
Note: i haven't this PC anymore, that was of a my friend. That was my experience about this pc.