• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SamReedy

SamReedy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
Installed ML on my hackingtosh tonight, although the installer failed it still boots and works, and the same with the combo update, so im running 10.8.2 now

I am trying to sort my graphics card out, and ATI radion 5450, Ive installed ati5000injector, along with all the other ati kexts and I can only view it 1900x700 which is wrong for my monitor, I also get quite a lot of lines across the screen.

I cant boot with graphic senabler= yes as I get stuck on 'iobluetoothhcicontroller start completed' and I believe the next line is to do with the graphics so its hanging there.

the 5450 has been reported to work with 10.8 with the ati5000injector and GE=yes and it worked with me on 10.7

I also have no sound kexts loaded yet, everytime I run mult i beast and instal either the voodoo kext or the RLT8xxx kext it wont boot, not even in safe mode, I have a gigabyte GA-H61MA-D2V any links to kexts for that?

cheers all

Gigabyte GA-H61MA-D2V
Intel Pentium G380
4Gb Ram

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ati, 5450, 10.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy