Best Motherboard

43 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

sorry for the late up :)

i finally buy the i5 2500K and the Asus Maximus IV :D

and i have try the guide of rampage dav's signature, but it remains stuck on a white screen with the pointer [that i can move], i think before the launching of installer/Disk utility... any tips?

thanks ;)

:D :D:D really thank you

but unfortunately i have other question ;)

1°-there is a guide or programm for the dual boot with 7 ?

2*-can i use the Ethernet to connect to internet? orI 'm forced to buy a wi.fi pci-e card?

3°-there is a way to avoid the "GraphicsEnabler=no" every time? i must install the kext ? [the kext from osx86.net are ok?]

thank you for the big help

:D :D :D really thank you

but unfortunately i have other question ;)

1°-there is a guide or programm for the dual boot with 7 ?

2*-can i use the Ethernet to connect to internet? orI 'm forced to buy a wi.fi pci-e card?

3°-there is a way to avoid the "GraphicsEnabler=no" every time? i must install the kext ? [the kext from osx86.net are ok?]

thank you for the big help

Your getting ahead of yourself. Install Mac first then address the other issues. The GE=Yes issue is only with the installer.

ok :)

i have use chamelion for the dual boot and for the GraphicsEnabler=No [i must use it, or it lock] they are work

only a problem with the Ethernet...i'm trying to use "Ethernet Build-In" from chamelion, but it doesn't work

Edit:

i found the right kext on this forum, and now also the ethernet in working :)

done, now i have the 1080 as native resolution in OSX and i don't need the GraphicsEnabler=No

there anything else to do?

edit:

ok, the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] audio driver doesn't work, rather they force me to use the GraphicsEnabler=no another time, and the combo update this time doesn't solve anythings